A ? for the Admins
Ok Ok, this may sound like a lame question, but my curiousity is running wild. :blink:

Have you recently played Diablo II and what characters do you/are you playing??

Ok I have asked my lame question for the year and you can all flame me at once. I am ready. :ph34r:
*puts flame resistant armor on*
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Hail Deadlyman,

I've not played a game in about a month - I started a new AMZ in that game. I've simply not had the time to since, and have not regularly played since February. I currently do not have it installed, but that's because I ran out of HDD space and desperately needed that extra GB free: I'll buy some blank CDs next week to free up some space, then it'll be back on. I plan to start playing regularly again in a couple of weeks; maybe earlier if 1.10 comes out before then (my money is on it NOT coming out by then). My character list is always on my webpage, though I've not added the new one - I no longer add characters that are of too low a level, as their stats and equipment change too frequently, so it's too much hassle.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hail Elric,

This question was not mostly toward you. It was toward your fellow Admins.

P.S. I guess I am truly flame-proof :D
**Paul**
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Heya Deadlyman,

Haven't played D2 for quite some time, 6 months maybe. Haven't felt much interest in it; been waiting for 1.10 when I'll wipe my chars and start over as usual. Every few months I get the bug and play for a while, but I've resisted that lately.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I've played more recently than 6 months, but none of my younger characters have been urgent enough to pull me back very often. It's probably been 2 months since I played.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I haven't played recently eith- Oh.. I am not an admin. :P *whistles innocently*
Thanx for the funny response Obi1.

Again, I hope this wasnt a lame topic.

I can get lamer if you want ;) Just kidding.

I just have a strange curiousity. :ph34r:
**Paul**