NE1 up for a gaming session or 2?
Hey all, a returning player after a 7 or so month hiatus from D2. I see 1.10 is still 'in the works'.

Not going to get all excited either by the prospect of 1.1 nearing completion nor the idea of starting over now only to have the character made obsolete by the patch if/when its issued.

All of that aside, is anyone interested in running a group project to complete a fresh set of chars through D2X on uswest? Start all over with brand new 1st lvl whatever you want to play.

My work schedule is nightmarish AND we are in the process of buying a house and so will be moving in the next month, however I can still squeeze in maybe 3 hrs a setting on Wed mornings or afternoons (central us time zone) or possibly on Sunday afternoons instead.

My hope is that getting together once/week at a set time, we can essentially bull our way through acts 1 and 2 in a total of 6 hrs or less. (2 sessions perhaps?) Act3 may take 2 sessions byitself, those flayers are kind of tough on low levels. Act4 shouldnt take but 1 session so in a month plus a week, I see us in Act5.

Any thoughts?
Why do I park my car in the driveway, then drive on the parkway?
Your post itself is well organized and well typed, however, I only viewed this thread to see the flames. Your title gives THE wrong impression here on the lounge, where ne1 and 2 just don't count as english. As they shouldn't :-p.

I'm sure links to elric's etiquette guide and lounge rules will be forthcoming, but if you just look on the main page you should be able to find them.
Call HCGoodbye(gl,hf,dd)
*dahak_i
USEast HC