Does throwing mastery stack with axe mastery? (nt)
(NT)
"Hydrogen and stupidity are the two most common things in the universe" - Harlan Ellesen
"I beat you with a stick!" - ChromaticOnion
Nasty Turtles
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
Luke Skywalker was the first of the new jedi; not the last of the new.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Luke Skywalker was the first of the new jedi; not the last of the new.

In episode VI, Obi-Wan and Yoda said that he would be the last one after defeating his father. But you're right, in the books he trains new Jedi (is there a plural for Jedi?) and could be considered as the first one. Anyways, I changed my sig to avoid confusion ;)
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
Yeah, it wasn't really a big deal (and "slightly" off topic :)). But I used to be a big time Star Wars freak, so I figured I'd nit-pick.

Oh, and forget what was said in the movies. George Lucas may have started the story, but the authors have done a better job with it.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
gekko,Jun 10 2003, 03:59 AM Wrote:Yeah, it wasn't really a big deal (and "slightly" off topic :)).  But I used to be a big time Star Wars freak, so I figured I'd nit-pick.

Oh, and forget what was said in the movies.  George Lucas may have started the story, but the authors have done a better job with it.

gekko
Used to be?? :D
"Hydrogen and stupidity are the two most common things in the universe" - Harlan Ellesen
"I beat you with a stick!" - ChromaticOnion
Jedi are like sheep, singular and plural are the same, as they are one :blink:

And yes, they do stack, as you can with the other throwing weapons (axes, etc).
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
Jedi might stack but masteries don't :lol:
Quote:Jedi are like sheep, singular and plural are the same, as they are one

What are you talking about? Now you're insulting us. ;)
A plague of exploding high-fives.