GUILD
I am thinking of making a new guild it will be 100% legit and anti pk(player killer) could please telll me if this a good idea and would you join.

I would also need a name for the clan.

Please tell if this a good idea and would you join it if i made? If you dont i will scrap that idea. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :)
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
It would probably be an OK idea back in the days when Diablo was popular, but nowadays... Since you're from England, my guess is that you play on the Europe gateway, like me. Well, there are loads of clans around and not enough players to populate them. Sure, if you made a cheater clan, you could get a lot of members really fast, but most legit clans fail to stick around for over a year. The clan I'm in (I got in 11 months ago, I've changed since then ;)) has the same problem as you'd get: most members wouldn't stay for over a month. It seems that most people get bored by this game quite soon, and they just stop playing. In the end the clan becomes just 3 or 4 people that coop fairly regularly, and you can get that without the hassle of maintaining a clan's website and forum. It's just not worth it, mate. Exceptions might be some really big successful clans, but I don't know any of those.

* Edit: forgot a word. *
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
I fully back Yogibaar on this one.
Been there , done that.

If you start a legit clan, people will want to join without really knowing what that means
and you end up either bending the rules or kicking out people faster that you are getting fresh ones in.
New players tend to join a clan very fast and think of the other clan members as santa claus.
Allthough there is nothing wrong with exchanging items per se, you will soon grow tired of can I have a (insert any rare item here).

The reason why you should join a clan, is to learn and to coop, not to get raced to high levels.
If more people thought about it that way, your idea would be great.

And yes, I know I soound bitter, but I'm just trying to save you from feeling the same way ...
The LL is home to no guild. Clan/guild formation and recruitment is off-topic.

And what's with that allcaps title? :p

If you're looking for playing partners by all means ask. Maybe you'll be able to set up a game with someone.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Ok i think the guild idea was an extremly baaaaaaaad idea!!!!!!!! :(
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."