How can I put sockets in my armor and weapon?
:huh:
I read once that i can put my armor + 5 gems in the Cube, but I've never try this. Is that's right? There is another way?
Thanks
If you want to add sockets to your equipment you will be able to do that after finishing an Act 5 quest.
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/quests/rewards.shtml

I've never heard of the armor + 5 gems cube recipe, but there is one recipe that requires 3 chipped gems and one sword which will give you a magic sword (blue item) with 3 sockets.
Gandalf,Jun 11 2003, 08:25 AM Wrote::huh:
I read once that i can put my armor + 5 gems in the Cube, but I've never try this. Is that's right? There is another way?
Thanks
From the Arreat Summit:

3 Perfect Skulls
+ 1 Stone of Jordan
+ 1 Rare

Never tried this one myself, so I don't know if it works with uniques and magic items.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Yes, it works for uniques. You can put only 1 socket on rares and uniques (I´m almost sure about that). For swords, the 3 chipped + sword in cube has created only socketed weapons on my Barbarian.
EDIT: Oops. Everything I said was already said. I'm still getting used to the threaded view. Sorry.
adeyke,Jun 14 2003, 08:13 PM Wrote:EDIT: Oops.  Everything I said was already said.  I'm still getting used to the threaded view.  Sorry.
You can set it to a linear view of the posts but you might sometimes see answers to questions in the wrong place

For all that I prefer it to threaded view but the Lounge tradition is quite the opposite ;)