New Poster
Hey there,

I'm new on this forum but I've played D2 LoD for some time now. I've never been into it as much I am now. I look forward posting with you guys and learning from the impressive pearls of diablo wisdom that are often posted on these boards.

What first motivated me into finding a board was a question about specific unique item drop probability.

So my question is if my intent is to find a Buriza-Do Kyanon what kind of run should I do ? I know that the best drop probability for the Buriza are Diablo(N), Baal(N) and Mephisto (N) but what about other monsters ? What are the probability of monsters like Griswold, Pindleskin, etc ? Monsters that are easy and quick to kill. My question is ... what kind of run should I use in order to find it the most quickly ? Is my best chance to take the time to go through baal or just killing Pindleskin repeatdly at Nightmare ?

Thank you !
If you want to do these runs, this guide may help you. The information was gathered by Jarulf IIRC, so this is definitely useful if you aren't too lazy to read it.
But then again, you aren't too lazy to do this runs, so... B)

I tried the runs once for 1 1/2 hours, and got fed up. While I got some nice items, it wasn't really fun. I prefer to play with what I find normally, and if I really find something good that another of my characters could use in the near future, I mule, too.
That's about it.
Just my 2 cents.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Fragbait,Jun 17 2003, 08:11 AM Wrote:The information was gathered by Jarulf IIRC, so this is definitely useful if you aren't too lazy to read it.
Jarulf has several times said that he didn't want to be listed in the "Thanks to"-section of that article since he had nothing to do with it.

I don't say that it's not worth reading -- just that Jarulf wasn't involved in the article.
edit: sorry ! Found the answer to my question !