Please answer
What is the Lurker Lounge's Channel in US East?
Could someone explain me the sinergie (I don't know if it's written this way) thing of Patch 1.10?
The lurkerlounge channel for USEast is.... lurkerlounge :D
The synergy thing: your points in certain reated other skills will boost the damage of that skill. Look at the Bone Spear Screenshot: the bottom list is what skills will boost the bone spear. And IIRC they said that +skills items don't add to the synergy bonus.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
The Pandemonium Fortress is the best forum to use to set things up, and to find folks in your time zone // playing time. :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Does anyone know where I can find a list of what skills affect what skills through synergies if it is even availible?
Stupid is as Stupid does.
dii.net has a list of the leaked info that can only be assumed to be redundant because the leak doesn't resemble the current version. It's only real purpose is to gauge the thought process involved in determining what skills are likely to contribute synergies, nothing more.

The screenie thread pinned at the top of this forum has links to three Druid Skills and the Necro's Bone Spear, which are generally accepted as probably final versions we'll see in the patch.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Thank you for telling me the channel... thanks!