Peter Norton meets Diablo
I have a copy of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2003 sitting here. Internet Security 2003 does not run on Windows NT. Before I go through the agony of converting from NT, does anyone have experience with how well Internet Security 2003 works with DII?

Thanks for any help!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Is that a firewall? Because if it is then most firewalls let you define programs that can bypass it. Like mine allowing IE to access the net without asking me.
I never had problems with norton and diablo 2 clashing but then again I only had the anti-virus detector and kept the firewall down
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
You will probably have to open the ports manually, don't know if Norton Internet Security allows that. If it does, then open port 4000 and 6112 to 6119 inclusively (TCP and UDP).

Hope this helps :)
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
Thanks, everyone -- I have a hardware firewall on my lan, so I have been through the exercise of opening ports. Perhaps I will do the Internet Security 2003 experiment eventually, but I think not till 1.10 comes out -- or until my sorceress levels.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."