Poll: do you use frozen orb?
This is a survey to find out the popular opinion of the lurkers out there.
What kind of Sorc are you?
A. frozen orb
B. Blizzard
C. Hydra
D firewall
If you are another kind please make another letter for your type :D
EX: E. some skill

Thanks for your input!
lol I accidently made some faces and other things with the letters :o , hope this fixes them.
Stupid is as Stupid does.
Most sorcs aren't (or shouldn't be) built around one skill -- frozen orb is not a type of sorc, it's a single sorc skill.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
And this after we actually took the time to discuss and delete the "Poll" option from the forums. Sometimes, you have to laugh at the futility of it all.

Rather akin to beating your head against a brick wall; you continue to do so because it feels so good when you stop. :blink:
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Quote:If you are another kind please make another letter for your type 

I kinda doubt there's enough letters in the alfabet to cover all the crazy playingstyles/variants you'll encounter on this forum :lol:
30 skills, 26 letters............................
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Nicodemus Phaulkon,Jun 22 2003, 04:54 PM Wrote:And this after we actually took the time to discuss and delete the "Poll" option from the forums.  Sometimes, you have to laugh at the futility of it all.
I wasn't going to say anything, but now I have to.

I told you so.

Oh well, you tried, at least. And even I will admit there are fewer of this type of "poll." :)

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Gandalf_teh_White,Jun 23 2003, 09:27 AM Wrote:This is a survey to find out the popular opinion of the lurkers out there.
The popular opinion of Lurkers is that polls are decidedly unwanted. <_< This was an opinion formed largely because we were recently bombarded with an influx of badly concieved and unltimately pointless crap like the one you are trying to post now. <_<
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
After all, we did get rid of the poll option at the request of the lurkers. Locked.
--Mav