Latest Toy of 1.10
Quote:He played Tarleton in "The Patriot"

Ah that makes sense, and I always thought that was Steven Seagal (asked me the question all the time : WHY ?? didn't he use his aikido WHY ???). :lol:
Some friends and I were discussing this, and came to the conclusion that Blizz is basically saying to Necro's who manage to completete the set "Good Job! Now you get to play as a real class!", while patting their heads. Of all the things a Necro needs, fairly low-level fire skills, which are more or less unviable by the time you can were the set, even if you twinked all the pieces from the get-go, aren't on the top of the list. Heck, it's not even on the list. How's about a solid source of damage that remains viable in high player-count games?

I also agree that the change in graphic is undesirable; I would consider the necro to be the best designed class in the visual department.
I wonder if the description even fit on 640x480 screen?
That's the actor, and I think he is a pretty decent one.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:That's the actor, and I think he is a pretty decent one.

Certainly seems to have "malevolent prick" well in hand, anyway. ;)

The first moment I saw him on the screen in Chamber of Secrets I gave him instant acceptance and approval; THAT was Lucius, down the the bones. I couldn't imagine another actor who could bring such style and panache into a role that was completely threatening even with the most gentle of tones.

Now, the gent they've picked to play Remus Lupin? I'm having trouble here...

[Image: rest1516.jpg]

You might recongnize David Thewlis as the disgustingly portrayed prince come King "Einon" from Dragonheart, opposite Sean Connery's "Draco" and Dennis Quaid's "Bowen". The real interest is in who's actually going to be playing Sirius Black, for Gary Oldman "Dracula" was the last rumored name to fit the movie bill.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Occhidiangela,Jun 25 2003, 10:26 AM Wrote:... though for my moneh he has not quite gotten it nailed down as well as Tim Roth, the actor who played one of my favorite bad guys of all time in the film Rob Roy.
He has a great moment in Pulp Fiction.

But I loved him in Four Rooms. :) That little strut as he marches out of the room after whacking the guy's finger off......
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

...if in addition to changing your graphic, your X was removed from the automap. I play with it on constantly, and if I saw the character there, I'd be able to find him in front of me in short order. A complete change into a monster, in game terms, would be awesome.
Call HCGoodbye(gl,hf,dd)
*dahak_i
USEast HC
That would make it too easy to PK.
It's ironic. When I first showed a screenie of a monster to character conversion way back in Mar 2002, people worshipped me. Now Blizzard uses the exact same monster, and they bash them for it... I don't see the difference between a vampire in a mod and a vampire on a set. ;)
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44