What mods do you use?
I've started to compile a pretty impressive list of mods that I use. I wanted to list them here with a brief description to help others find mods that may be useful to them. Every single mod except DoubleWide and ActionBarSaver can be found on curse. I use the curse client to auto download everything to keep it up to date.

ActionBarSaver - Save action bar layouts. Makes for easy spec switching. Works great with talented.
Atlasloot Enhanced - wowhead.com in game. Easy browsing of the items database. Allows creating wishlists.
AuctionLite - Auctioneer is a bit too bloated for me. AuctionLite has a nice buy tab that allows you to easily buyout multiple auctions.
AuctionMaster - Formerly known as Vendor. I like it better for selling than auctionlite.
AutoProfitX - Auto sell all your grey items with a single click. Very fast.
Baggins - Bag replacement mod. Allows me to sort my items and create new categories for sorting.
Baggins_Outfitter - create baggins categories based on outfitter sets.
Baggins_Search - Search your bags by name. Very handy.
Bartender4 - Bar mod du jour. Nothing really much better than dominoes. Saves real estate over blizzard bars.
BulkMail2Inbox - collect all incoming items in your mailbox with a single click.
Carbonite Quest - quest mod. Integrated map is awesome.
Clique - click casting for healing. Couldn't live without it.
CowTip - Extremely customizable tooltip addon.
CraftList2 - Allows people to query my professions through whispers. New feature allows "!full enchanting" to give you a link to my enchanting profession, even when I'm not on Dunar.
Deadly Boss Mods - Boss timers for encounters.
DoTimer - Dot/Hot tracker. Mainly used for dots now that I've converted to grid to track hots.
DoubleWide - Simple addon that makes the quest log double wide. Can see more quests and quest texts.
DoubleWideTradeSkills - same for tradeskill window.
EPGP - loot mod we use. Relational DKP system with decay. Has worked well for us on terenas in wotlk.
EPGP LootMaster - Loot distribution mod that works with epgp. One of my favorites.
Fubar - creates a bar at the top for easy grouping of simple information. Many mods come with plugins for Fubar.
Fubar_DurabilityFu - simply entry on fubar for tracking durability.
Fubar_ExperienceFu - Tracks experience in space saving area on fubar. No more experience bar.
Fubar_OutfitterFu - change outfits from fubar.
Fubar_PerformanceFu - Tracks framerate, latency, and mod memory.
Fubar_RecountFu - Fubar plugin for recount.
Fubar_TrackerFu - control what you track herbs/mining/etc on fubar instead of minimap button.
GatherMate - Marks mining/herb locations on your minimap. Marks turn to green circles once you should be in range for them to show up if you're tracking.
GatherMate_Data - import mining/herb locations from a host of other players.
Grid - Compact raid frames. It's surprising how much information you get for very little screen real estate.
GridDynamicLayout - Arranges grid frames based on role. Tanks/Healers/Ranged/Close all grouped together.
GridManaBars - Adds mana bars to grid.
GridSideIndicators - Normally grid allows you to use dots in each of the 4 corners for tracking whatever you choose. This mod adds another 4 on each side for a total of 8.
GridStautsHots - Allows me to track all my druid hots. The dots change colors from white -> yellow -> red when the timers are about to run out.
GridStatusLifebloom - Gives me the option of coloring a dot based on the number of lifebloom stacks.
GridStatusMissingBuffs - Tells me who are missing my class buffs.
Instance Log - Auto turns on /combatlog when entering a raid instance.
Minimap Button Frame - Gathers all minimap buttons into a movable frame.
Omen - no need to explain.
Outfitter - similar in function to itemrack. More recently up to date so I've switched.
Pawn - Allows me to create custom stat weight sets and show the total of that set on the tooltip for items. Very handy for quickly comparing items if you already have the weights.
Pitbull - Unit frame replacement. Was using it for raids/5-mans but have since switched to grid.
Prat 3.0 - chat mod. Colors useful information and allows cut and paste to and from the chat window.
Quartz - Cast bar mod. Embeds latency right into the cast bar.
Recount - Damage meter mod. Very consistent with WWS.
ScrollingCombatText - SCT mod to replace blizzards. More customization options.
SCT - Damage - Adds damage info to SCT.
Shard - tosses any extra warlock shards above a set limit. Handy when drain soul farming for mana regen.
SharedMedia - Adds some additional fonts and textures usable by all other mods.
ShockAndAwe - Great shaman enhancement mod for tracking anything you worry about. Tells you which skills you should cast based on the recognized best priority scheme.
SimpleMiniMap - Allows skins on the minimap. Allows for mouse wheel scrolling on mini map to zoom.
Talented - Keep talent templates and allows you to easily switch. A must for anyone who respecs a lot.
TrinketMenu - Manage switching of trinkets.
Wow Combatlog splitter - Useful when frag sends you a combat log with a weeks worth of data.
XLoot - Changes the basic loot window to something more pleasant. Pops the window up under your mouse cursor.

I try to run pretty light with my add-ons, but I've snuck up to using 13.
  • Craftlist2 - PS already covered this one.<>
  • Critline5 - Silly addon that keeps track of max damage/healing/pet damage for both normal and crits.<>
  • Gatherer - tracks nodes, chests, clams, etc. Shares with guild/party members who also run the mod.<>
  • Itemrack - still works so I'm still using it for gear swaps. =P<>
  • Mendwatch - tracks prayer of mending for priests - who has it currently and number of jumps left.<>
  • Proximo - this one is basically in just because tradeskill info (or was it craftlist2?) has an incorrect library and this fixes that. Helps target players better in arenas.<>
  • Ratingbuster - helps me figure out comparing gear and translating hit/crit numbers into percentages<>
  • Recap - damage meter. Recount is nice, but I just don't like the UI on it. Recap is still prone to throw errors here and there for no good reason.<>
  • Swatter - tracks addon errors.<>
  • Tradeskill Info - keeps track of which characters know what recipes and where the recipes can be found. Tells you in the auction house and in tooltips if a character can use it, will be able to use it or if they already know it.<>
  • Unit Range Check - range finder for the default UI. The default UI one doesn't (or didn't anyway, haven't checked lately to see if they fixed it) show range on the raid frames and target of target frame. This one does.<>
  • Weapon Quick Swap - tiny little script to quickly flip between multiple weapon sets - two handers, dualwields, shield + one hander<>
  • Yatba - Still testing this one to see if it will track the HoTs that other folks in the group/raid cast. Also, shows handy things like shield block, inspiration/ancestral healing, holy shield, etc. Works just great for what I cast, but haven't gotten into a raid situation to see if it does just what I want.<>
    [st]
Intolerant monkey.
Omen.

Item rack.

I used to run Proximo, but I don't arena these days.

-Jester
I use a lot of single purpose mods, and I wish there were more. I hate 'feature rich' <strike>addons</strike> everything.

AltClickToAddItem - Name says it all
Bartender4 - Bar mod, hate it, can't find anything better after a very old version of bongos broke
BasicMinimap - I use it to move my minimap to the bottom center, and square it off.
Buffalo - Changes where/how buffs/debuffs show
Cartographer
ClearFont2 - Changes the font in the chat window
Deadly Boss mods
Debuff Filter - Adds extra buff/debuff frames that can be filtered, for target, self, and target of target.
DetachedMiniButtons - Lets me move the minimap buttons. There are too many to fit around the map anymore, and I never liked them there anyway.
Geist - Binds a key to a pop-up hotbar. Good for things that you want access to, but don't want to look at. (summons, trade skills)
Ludwig - bad item database, I should get rid of it
Mik's Scrolling Battle text
Minimalist - The ultimate 'feature rich addon' It auto sells stuff, bypasses worthless chat windows on flight masters, and a million other things that I can't remember.
OmniCc - Cooldowns on spells as numbers on the buttons
Outfitter
PhanxChat - chat mod. reformats the chat channel names and such
Quartz - All sorts of timers, and cast bars
QuestHelper - I'm lazy
RatingsBuster - Why this isn't in the default UI I will never know
Recount - Damage meter, with some decent breakdowns
RedRange - Turns buttons red when target is out of range
TinyTip - Tooltip mod
TrinketMenu - Little window with your trinkets for easy switching/use
Xperl - Unit frames. I don't use the raid frames, but the rest are nice
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
My UI is based on Caith's UI for look and feel, but I use a lot more mods than the traditional "Caith's UI" package includes and swapped out a few he uses. Most of these mods I wouldn't want to play without. They do what mods are supposed to, enhance the game for you at the expense of a few hours every 6 months or so spent fixing a broken UI =)

Note that I have around 50 hotkeys bound that I can hit with just my left hand on the keyboard and right on the mouse, using mouse to move, but all but two of my action bars are hidden (thank you bartender).

Click these images for full screen views:
[Image: lurkerraidmini.jpg]
[Image: bagsopenmini.jpg]

Ackis Recipe List - Scan your professions and see what you are missing and where to find it.
Advanced Tradeskill Window - Improved tradeskill window. Organize your profession, expanded view, etc.
Align - type /align or /align 64 or /align 128 (etc) to display a grid you can use to space out your addons on screen.
Altclick2additem - alt-click an item to trade it to someone, etc.
Altoholic - insanely useful mod for knowing what items are on what toon, in your guild bank, or whatever. Nice search UI and shows in tooltip for an item what other toons or banks have how many of that item.
AuctioneerSuite - Jewelcrafter's best friend.
Baggins - Only bag addon I've seen that lets me create my own categories (gems, cooking mats, tankadin gear, healadin gear, etc) and configure items to show up under those categories instead of having 5 sets of gear lumped under "armor".
Bartender4 - Obvious.
BEQL - Vastly improved quest frames, auto-reporting of quest progress to party when desired, etc.
Broker2FuBar - Helps addons appear on FuBar instead of mini-map.
!BugGrabber - used by BugSack.
BugSack - All addon bugs go here for viewing at anytime, not to the middle of my screen to annoy me.
ButtonFacade - Prettier buttons...
ButtonFacade_Caith - Particular implenetation used in Caith's UI
Chatter - Improved chat windows. Remembers where you were talking so you don't have to type /o every time or whatnot.
Clique - For healing and I ctrl-shift-click to salv some over-anxious fury warrior or enhancement shaman;)
DBM - I raid...
DBM-SpellTimers - I raid lead...
DoTimer - Have to know at a glance when my cooldowns are coming up.
Dragemall - Lets me move any window on the screen as desired. Can Not Live Without.
epgp - Loot system
EPGPLootmaster
Evl's Addons - Mostly use the nameplates mod that comes in this package. Tank has to glance at nearby mobs and know which ones are on him without having to click each one.
FailBot - Amusing mod. Tells when someone fails to move left/right on Thaddius, stands in a void zone on Sarth, or other annoying things.
FuBar - Unclutter my mini-map
FuBar_DurabilityFu
FuBar_FactionsFu - Very handy drop down when I hover over it showing all reps, color coded, and will swap to show a rep appropriate to the zone if I configure it so, automatically.
FuBar-GuildFu - LIke opening the guild tab, only 10x better and quicker.
FuBar_ItemRackFu
FuBar_MoneyFu - amusing. Shows how much I've spent/made/profited that session/day/week.
FuBar-PerformanceFu - Monitor my game performance.
gdFont - some good fonts. Used in Caith's UI
GemJar - Mod supposed to color gem patterns in my tradeskill window by rarity...doesn't work well. Find a new one someone!
Grid
Itemrack
kgPanels - used in Caith's UI to make things prettier.
Mapster - lighter weight thatn cartographer, but I might go back...
MobSpells - remembers every spell you've seen a mob cast, and shows them in it's tooltip, and you can browse the descriptions.
Omen - Do I have double everyone's threat, or triple?
OmniCC - Cooldown counters show up on the buttons for spells.
oPie - great, great mod. Use it to select seals, cast 10m blessings, swap auras...frees up some 12-15 buttons on my bars with one mod.
Parrot - like scrolling combat text, only better
Quartz - pretty, adjustable cast bars.
PitBull - unit frame mod.
RatingBuster - can't live without. Enhances tooltips for all gear and potential gear.
Recount
SharedMedia - used in Caith's UI
SharedMediaAdditionalFonts - used in Caith's UI
SimpleMiniMap - use it for a nice, neat, square mini-map.
Talented - awesome if you ever respec. Store off spec templates and have it apply them automatically when you retrain.
TankPoints - great for gear comparison.
TipTac - for nicer, more useful tooltips.
XLoot - much, much nicer layout of drops when looting a mob, no scrolling necessary, appears under your cursor, etc.
XLootMaster - extension of XLoot for master looting. Organizes raid members by class, not group, etc.
ZOMGBuffs - like PallyPower, only more confusing to learn, and then infinitely better to use.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Click these images for full screen views:

I see you had to have an image with Keldor saying "Yeah, I suck."

I'm currently running SpartanUI because I like the layout.

Bartender4, Digits, SatrinaBuffFrames, Aloft, GrimReaper, RatingBuster, Omen, Outfitter, CBH_Viewport, Atlasloot, Prat, MSBT, FuBar, Quartz and Bagnon make up the rest of the list, I think.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:I see you had to have an image with Keldor saying "Yeah, I suck."

Its OK. After 3.0.8 he's definitely no longer saying that as he comes in second only to Scyklin on the meters a lot of time =) Go go shaman buffs.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Not a raider, and I actually like the traditional WoW UI look, so my list of add-ons isn't a huge list that completely redefines how the interface looks.

List ripped from my Curse Client:

Archaeologist Standalone: I... Have no idea why this is in here. I don't actually remember installing it, so maybe another mod installed it. I'm too afraid to remove it in case it screws something up.
Atlas & AtlasLoot Enhanced: I kinda miss AlphaMap. Maybe I should switch back.
Auctioneer: For screwing over the economy on Ravenholdt-EU. Not that it needs that much screwing over...
Bejewelled: Essential.
DM 2.2.3: Some sort of damage meters mod. Nope, never seen it in action either. Man, I really need to sort my AddOns folder out.
EasySerum: For the one Troll Patrol Argent Crusade daily quest. Basically shouts out which shelf the next reagent is on. Useful.
G15 Buttons (Continued): Essential, as I have a Logitech G15 keyboard (Classic one, with the 18 G keys, not the new-ass one, with six.)
Gatherer & Wowhead Database: Useful for my gathering alts. My main's a skinner, so he doesn't see this that often.
Mounted: Best. Random mount mod. Ever. Screw you, GoGo Mount and Livestock.
Omen: Mainly for annoying myself in parties.
QuestHelper: Installed, but disabled. Became a huge resource hog in 3.x.
Recipe Radar: One that hasn't been updated for a while. Still useful for hunting down old tradeskill recipes.
TourGuide: Usually disabled. I did use it for the Lunar Festival though.

And mods that aren't tracked by Curse:

DoubleWide: Back in t'day, I used CosmosUI, and in the default package was a mod that split the quest log into two panes: One with the lists of quests, and another with the quest description that only popped up when a quest was clicked. It. Was. Awesome. And I miss it very much ever since CosmosUI was downed by Arthas. DoubleWide does mostly the same thing, except the quest description pane is always visible, and the quest list doesn't have the frankly sane checkbox interface for tracking quests (Instead you have to shift-click like a default UI scrub). It's not the same. It's New Coke. But I have to run it because I'm also packing...
LightHeaded: Wowhead comments on your quest log. A selection of the most relevant Wowhead quest comments available right from the quest pane, with clickable coordinates that work well with TomTom. This has pretty much replaced QuestHelper (Lower overhead) and TourGuide (Which forces you down a single quest path, and rather irritatingly tells you to ignore The Barrens in its guide and go to the Ghostlands). I should probably update this though, since the database is from Wrath's beta, and some of the Northrend coords have drifted.
Ogri'Lazy: About as necessary for Ogri'la grinding as EasySerum is for Argent Crusade rep. Gives a clickable interface that pops up whenever you activate a relic for The Relic's Emanation quest, so you can "write down" the sequence without wasting pen and ink.
oPie: Great little mod. I have my druid forms, warrior stances, paladin auras, death knight presences, and more importantly my hunter traps all bound to the middle mouse button.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Mods I can't live without

XPerl
Dominos - Action Bar replacement. Lets me use only a single visible action bar, with CTRL/ALT/SHIFT swapping between bars 2-3-4.
ArkInventory - Bags made easy, ever since WOTLK, the author fixed the lag
Decursive
Proximo
MSBT - Scrolling Combat Text for human beings
Geist - A 25-skill window I can bring up when I hold down X. I put things like Healthstones, potions, portals, trade skills there, to make room on my 1-4 bars.

Remove any of those, and watch my performance go down the tubes.

Everything else is eye candy

SexyMap - Moveable, customisable map.
Gatherer
Outfitter
RatingBuster - Converts ratings to percentages in my tooltips
Recount - Always helps to know who's not putting out the numbers
VanasKOS - Basic KOS
Chatter
ButtonBin - That's where my mod icons go, instead of my map

I don't tank, so no threat meters.
I've been looking at some of the mods you guys are using and have tried some out.

I tried parrot and MSBT and I LOVE MSBT's configuration. I have switched to it over sct and parrot.
I really like mobspells. Really handy database. I wish there was a way to report spells outside of a group though.
I found EnhancedStackSplit last night which makes stack splitting a little easier.

I'm going to try Geist tonight. That one looks interesting to me.

I setup my UI with the philosophy that my controls will not change as I move between computers, so with the exception of a few addons (TrinketMenu, StanceSets), everything is done with the built-in Blizzard action bars and macros.

However, I have rearranged things significantly since I like to have all the most important information close to the center of the screen to minimize the amount of eye movement I will have to make to look at things.

Hence... something like this

Most of the addons I end up using are for visual effect (reposition items, or more obvious display of things eg. buff/debuff timers). Either that, or data gathering.

The essentials:

Grid - Raid frames, placed just to the left of center
IceHUD - HUD
PitBull - Party frames, placed just to the right of center. Target of Target and Target of Target's Target placed just below center. Gone through a number of unit frames over the years; Pitbull is a bit bloated for my tastes, but at least you can disable the modules you don't want and it displays all the information I want. (XPerl does as well, but it's apperance disagreed with me)
MSBT - Set up so text moves in a curve around IceHUD's curved bars, 'good stuff' on the right (eg. incoming heals, buffs), 'bad stuff' on the left (eg. incoming damage, debuffs).
RangeDisplay - Shows a numerical range in yards, since I've shrunken all my buttons and moved them out of the way.

Mostly essential:

Aloft - Bloated nameplates addon, but have yet to find an alternative with adequate similar functionality
Clique - Frame-clicking spellcasting goodness
CooldownWatch - Lightweight cooldown timers
Gladius - Arena frames
PowerAuras - For various buff/debuff displays and timers
Satrina Buff Frames - Buffs in a column down the right side of the screen, Debuffs in a row across the top center of the screen to be more visible
Stance Sets - Mainly used for bindable weapon set swapping buttons.
TipTac - Tooltip visual modification
TrinketMenu - Binds for activating trinket, has automatic trinket rotation which I hardly ever use...
Wardrobe - Oldschool wardrobe mod which I've somehow managed to keep alive and working since I've been too lazy to redo all my sets and learn a new addon...

The rest:

BugGrabber and Bugsack - for catching and recording errors and tracebacks; very useful for when debugging addons.
Afflicted - Debuff timer
ArenaHistorian - Keeps track of all games, stats, etc.
Auditor2 - Keeps track of where my money goes.
AutoRepBar - Changes the rep bar to the faction of the last rep gain
Badapples - Keeps track of people who you may wish to not group with...
BankItems - Keeps track of contents of your bank so you can view anytime.
CombatTimer - 5-second countdown timer for dropping out of combat in PvP
CT_Core - I make use of its chat timestamping and player notes
CT_MailMod
CloseUp - Adds Target, Reset, and Undress options to the dress-up frame.
Conversation Manager - Addon which I wrote to help keep track of excessive conversations
Deadly Boss Mods - Why oh why do we need these?:P
DRTracker - Timers for diminishing returns
DoubleWide - Extra wide quest frame
Examiner - Improved inspect frame
Fence - Remembers past auction prices
Fortress - DataBroker display addon
GetToThePoint - Automatic turn-in quest completion
MonkeyQuest - I use this for quest tracking instead of the built-in one
NowCarrying - Every time you pick up or use an item, it gives you a number of how many you are now carrying (rather than just a 'you picked up _______')
Omen - For what it's worth...
Ping Direction - Other addon I wrote which draws a big red arrow in the direction of the ping when someone pings the minimap
Recount - Damage meters/etc.
VanasKoS - KoS list
Wintergrasp Timer - DataBroker addon, only reason I'm running Fortress:P
WoWLatency - Displays latency/etc. in a minimap button since I've got the default one hidden.
YASMM - Yet Another Square MiniMap
ZoomMap - Single keybind to zoom minimap to large size (covering most of the screen); useful when tracking things
ccSpeed - DataBroker run/ride/fly speedometer
leafZone - DataBroker coordinates display
oRA2 - Dunno why I still have this... I guess I like its ready check frame
shieldmonitor - Keeps track of how much of shields are left.

Repositioning and resizing the default Blizzard items is done with a custom addon (with hardcoded numbers, tsk tsk:P)...
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Quote:I'm currently running SpartanUI because I like the layout.

Bartender4, Digits, SatrinaBuffFrames, Aloft, GrimReaper, RatingBuster, Omen, Outfitter, CBH_Viewport, Atlasloot, Prat, MSBT, FuBar, Quartz and Bagnon make up the rest of the list, I think.

Same, I like the Spartn UI as well...

Plus Omen, Recount, Satrina Buff Frames, Bagnon, Outfitter, Cartographer, Prat, PowerAuras, MSBT

Oh ya, and DBM...this is great for 5mans and raids. Previous guilds made this a requirement for raiding, and I have grown to really like and depend on it. I highly recommend it.
Ziig (Warrior) - Ako (Hunter) - Amo (Paladin) - Ziade (Monk) - Ziag (DK)
I'll just lay out my 'important' add-on(s):

I use Blizzard's action bars, and have abilities macro-stacked 3 to a binding. It has halped me play quite a bit better, having 1/3 the bindings I used to. Also, with Blizzard's bars, I don't really have issues with vehicles. I do have to turn auto-self-cast on for stuff like the heal on Malygos P3, but that's X-Perl causing that.

X-Perl Unit Frames: Can't do without this one. It color-codes debuffs when I'm on a class that can deal with those, and when I'm tanking, it highlights who else has a mob on them, so if someone besides the tank(s) has a mob on them, I can easily <select person><assist><taunt or charge or intervene> and yank it off them. There's other good things about it, but those are the big ones.

CooldownCount: puts cooldown counts in my action bars.

TellMeWhen: I use it to put some of my less visible cooldowns up when they're ready to go. For instance, when tanking, I use it to show me if shockwave is ready. (it's ctrl-<thunderclap binding>, so I can't see it all the time.) Also Last Stand, Shield Wall, Intervene, Heroic Throw, Conc Blow. On my shaman i use it for Bloodlust, Chain Lightning, Thunderstorm, and if I see flametongue show up, I know it's expired on my weapon. Very useful/configurable addon.

Closetgnome: Item sets.

Bagnon: I'll never go back to 5 bags!

Quartz: very useful, especially when lag becomes an issue

Deadly Boss Mods: you know what these are for. I don't have to depend on a broadcast. My UI already knows.

Omen: Good to know where you are

These are probably the ones I would rush to get if I was going to raid on a machine that I hadn't used before. I have others that I have on my main machine, but they're not as important.

--Mav
Quote:I don't tank, so no threat meters.

Never hurts to have Omen up anyway. Lets you get a good look at where your threat is in relation to the tank's. I use Omen primarily to monitor DPS threat levels so I know who to hit with a Salvation, but our tanks produce amazing TPS, so it's rarely an issue.

Mods I use:

Bagnon (makes inventory management much more efficient, though it'd be nice if mining bags and engineering bags were colored differently within the bank "bag".)

Dominos (I don't like em as much as their predecessor, Bongos, but they're still light years ahead of default Blizzard actionbars.)

OmniCC (Cooldown count mod that places cooldowns on my buttons. Absolutely critical.)

Gladius (Like Proximo, only better.)

Omen (Less required than before, but still very useful.)

PitBull (Buggy, but still the best unitframes around. Much more lightweight and modifiable than X-Perl. Also prettier than X-Perl.)

SCT (I never really liked MSBT as much as SCT.)

DeadlyBossMods (If you raid, you should have this mod.)

AVPreformEnabler (Makes assembling Battleground premades simple and easy.)

Cartographer (I heard it's deprecated now, but I only use the coordinates and guildie locator functions, anyway.)

And our raid leaders have been toying with a relatively new mod they found called BossTactics. They haven't been able to get it to function correctly yet, but if they ever do, it'll probably immediately become a required raiding addon for us. BossTactics contains a map and detailed information about every raid encounter in the game, including suggested positions for all raid member types (healers, ranged DPS, melee DPS, tanks.) Apparently it also allows you to doodle on the supplied encounter maps, much like you would in a football playbook, and this doodling will be transmitted to all other raid members with the mod. We haven't been able to get the damn thing to work right so far, but it sounds like it's got some real potential, especially for teaching newbies what to do and how to do it.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Yay interface mods! I go through phases where I'll delete everything and start over to try something new, but I usually end up with the same basic layout. Here's what I'm running with currently:

Combat in raid:
[Image: wowscrnshot021909002731bw8.th.jpg]

Solo combat w/ pet & stance bar:
[Image: wowscrnshot021709202908os9.th.jpg]

Idle, casting:
[Image: wowscrnshot021909214421fq7.th.jpg]

Visible mods:
AG_Unitframes
IceHUD
Bartender4
LnS Minimap
eePanels
SharedMedia_Blizzard (for gryphon art)
Recount
MSBT
Omen
NeedToKnow
TellMeWhen
FuBar_QuestsFu
FuBar_ClockFu
FuBar_PerformanceFu
FuBar_MoneyFu
FuBar_BagFu
OmniCC
Quartz

Other mods:
Itemrack
Align
GatherMate
Postal
RatingBuster
SellFish
TipTac

At some point a year or two ago I started putting my HUD around the target frame and I just can't get away from it now. It's just so danged convenient- my combo points, SnD timer (smaller yellow bar to the left of my energy bar), and energy are all in one small area. The whole thing disappears when I'm just riding around so I can enjoy the view.:) I think the thing that got me to start using this method of displaying things was that I found it annoying that my player unit frame was just hanging out there in space when I wasn't doing anything.

Bartender4 has paging options set up for ctrl & shift and lesser-used skills, in addition to a hidden vertical bar on the left side of the screen that shows up on mouseover and contains professions, healthstone, mounts (with hotkeys), and other random things. The pet bar and stance bar shows up on top for classes that have those.

I have not healed with this interface so I imagine it would need some tweaking with regards to location of and buffs shown on the raid frames. I do have Yata installed for totem management on my shaman, but he's pretty sorely neglected these days.
So I tried to find a replacement for Baggins, as Baggins isn't quite the addon it used to be (buggy here and there, a bit awkward to use in ways I'm a little tired of, and the search anywhere module for it was never updated for wrath) and I settled on ArkInventory as the primary option.

I put it in place, and I'm pretty sold. ArkInventory is fast, has an excellent UI, lets you have any number of virtual bags and a very easy to use interface for assigning which categories go into each bag, including creating custom rules, new categories, and easily right clicking items to change what category they are in.

Click on this image for a full screen shot of my UI with the personal bags window open (right side) and the search UI up (left side, a window that comes up anytime you click the magnifying glass icon at the top of your bags): [Image: arkinventorymini.jpg]

There are a lot of layouts you can use, from what I saw on their curse gaming download page.

For mine, so far, I set up my bags (and my bank) to have the 6 virtual bags shown. All of my uncut gems go into one, something easily set up as Ark already has a "gems" category that all gems (cut and uncut) fall into that I just had to assign to bag #2.

I wanted my cut gems to go into a separate bag, since I keep around 300 or so auctions running at all times and wanted to easily find the 40 different gems I just cut so I can post them, so I created a new category called "Cut" and right clicked each type of gem as I cut them to assign them to the "Cut" category instead of the default "Gem" category. I assigned "Cut" items to go into bag 3.

Bag 4 is another custom category, Tank, where all of my tank gear goes. Bag 5 holds my ret DPS gear. Bag 6 holds my heal gear.

Anyway, I'm excited to replace baggins finally, so thought I'd share a bit.

EDIT - I forgot to mention that AI does a lot of the things I was previously relying on altoholic for as well. It knows what items are on all of my other toons, in their banks, in their mailoxes, and in their guild banks.

It puts in the tooltip when I hover over an item how many I have total including bags, bank and mailbox, and also shows in the tooltip how many of that item any of my other toons or the guild bank has.

The search window I show in my screenshot is also cross-toon.

Further, one of the nifty things you can do from any of the AI windows is tell it to swap over and show you another toon's items, so I can be logged onto my paladin and swap over to show my warlock's bags instead, in the normal bag window (or bank, or mail, or whatever).
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Your UI is gorgeous man. Did they update AGUF at some point? I thought PitBull was the successor to it; if not, I'm definitely dumping PitBull's buggy ass.

Wish I had a large monitor so I could run resolutions like that, but I'm stuck at 1280x960:(
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
PitBull was never a successor to ag_UF -- they just looked very similar, and PitBull has far more options, so it became the natural choice of the two for many. I haven't tried ag_UF though.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I use the following mods: I never liked using bar mods so mine is stock Wow UI. Wowecon is a memory hog using almost 80 megs of memory.

Wowecon For price checks and disenchantment information
Ctmod Things I like the most from CT are the buff mod and map mod for mining/herbing. Ct unit frames is also nice for having a choice in displaying health/mana percentages or values.
Deadly Boss Mods
Decursive
EPGP loot master
Light Headed Wowhead fourm posts in game for every quest.
Tom Tom If someome from Light Headed post a coordinate it will become a clickable hyperlink that Tom Tom will make a waypoint arrow and display yards to that coordinate
Omen
Outfitter
Ratings Buster Frag told me about this one for comparing gear on the fly, adds stats gained or lost compared to what is currently equipped.
Recount
Power Auras Geat for not missing the insta cast items like Slams/Sword&Boards/Missle Barrage
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."