Vivendi selling off entertainment division
I was trying to show you where it came from, rather than be deliberately obtuse and try to get pissy about a where 'good games' came from. You state you were confused, I try to help show where it came from. You are welcome. ;)

Next time, do your own effing homework, and get the chip off of your shoulder.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
...Don't Feed The Trolls.

Ghostiger is a well known troll around here. Just ignore him. Maybe the mods will finally get enough of him and ban him like he deserves. Until such time, just pretend he doesn't exist.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
I do call people on it when they make inaccurate points and use sleight of hand tricks in disscussion, but that isnt trolling.

I also make a lot of specific points.

The fact that people dissagree doesnt make me a troll.

Also I am well mannered relative to many of the posters here who tend to make personal attacks and a use foul language to disagree with me.
I did a bit of surfing for stock related to Vivendi. Any stockbrokers or local illuminati care to shed light on this? (It's not under Vivendi--maybe it's under a parent company?) I recently got my stock portfolio switched to my name, and was thinking about picking up Kimberly-Clark and something else as a tester.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
V -- I looked it up yesterday. Problem with Vivendi Universal as a company is that they derive the vast sum of their profits from entertainment products. They have the same problems as the entire music and movie industry in having their entire business model erased by digital piracy.

IMO, there needs to be an enforcable international treatise on digital piracy, and the propagation of ripped music and movies through the Internet, before companies like these will again attract the confidence of investors.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I did a search at the NYSE under Vivendi and got this page. From there you can find past performance of the company.

EDIT: kandrathe beat me to it... :angry: :P
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Deutsche Grammophone is owned by a French Conglomerate. I am heading for Alpha Centauri next week, anyone want to join me on the charter starship? :lol:

In the record player/turntable age, DG was 'the goods' on classical music for many pieces.

F*** the digital age.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Who owns Gas Powered Games (creators of Dungeon Siege)? I heard they have great flexibility in development. It would be great to see blizzard bought up by whoever owns this company (watch it be vivendi...lol). Although, with this whole Blizzard North 4-horsemen riding off thing, I'm sure they lost some sure perspective buyers, at least until Blizzard North comes out with another top-selling game.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Doesn't Vivendi own Mythic Entertainment(maker of Dark Age of Camelot) as well?
Is grace enough to build a bridge once burned, to fill that which is hollow with the substance of virtue,
Though the wings of a dove have wiped a tear from my eye, my tongue has fanned the flames of transgression,
But love suffers long and rejoices in truth, and this imperfect creation is striving none the less for that which is eternal...

- Hopesfall - The Broken Heart Of A Traitor
But they have done the publishing for Mythic.