Stupid revert back to 09...
Well, I revert back to 09 real quick because I could think of no other way to make Shadowmaster (the program, not the skill) work properly... but my Funkymancer loses all progress he has made in 1.10 beta... :( :angry:
no text
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Imagine finding an item new to 1.10.

Revert that character back to 1.09.

Crash - or one really messed up item.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
True... should have thought of that... <_< Now if only it got back to its level when repatched... :blink:
The RevertTo109.bat file makes a backup of all save games to "110 Beta Backup\save" before replacing them with the 1.09 Backup versions, but AFAIK the patch doesn't automatically restore them for you. Check if new versions of the characters are still there.
They will be.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.