I have a question....
The problem is i don't have internet access on my home PC, but i do through other PC's....

I will obviously want 1.10 at some point, and like the idea of the beta test.
Is there any way to get the patch on another computer and somehow import it to my home pc? Or is this not possible?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, i'm no PC genius :(
One by one the penguins steal my sanity.......
One way of doing it is getting on a computer that has internet access and a CD burner. Just copy the patch file to the CDR and copy that to your main computer. Or if you have a portable storage media like a Zip drive, that would work too.
You'd need 4 of them, and a program to deal with the save on several supports.
Your OS should have such a program, and other applications like Winzip can do it too.
Thanks Arutha, that's reassuring.

However i am a complete lamer when it comes to things like this, so exactly how would i do this?

(Really want to try this patch........)
Why don't you just use several floppy disks? That's about the easiest way to do and the patch is only around 5mb(=4-5 floppys)
Do i just save the file onto the floppies and then load them onto my home PC?
Yes... you just save the file onto the floppy(drive A), then load them onto your PC at home. You will be asked to change the floppy disk several times so make sure to label them(floppy #1,2,3,4,5 and so on).
Then i just run the patch i assume?

(told you i wasn't very good at all this!)
Er... yeah. I think. It will automatically install just like any other patch I assume.
Ok then...

Thanks very much for all your help :D
I'm still having no luck. I have the patch but can't get it onto the floppies at all. If i try and save dierctly from the download site onto A drive it doesn't ask me to change the disc's at all...
I have the patch on the main hard drive, but no CD Burner on that computer, so how could i get that onto 4/5 seperate floppies.

Sorry to bother everyone again, my PHD in Computer Stupidity shine's through yet again :(

Edit: Typo's
You can't do that. You have to save the actual file directly to your hard drive before you can send it to the floppy . You'll need a program like Winzip to help span your files. First you'll have to zip it, which will already decrease the size. I think Winzip help will do. Look up "spanning", and zipping files.

Been a while since I've last used Winzip so don't blame me for bad memory. So I'll just be lazy:

http://winzip.com/xspan.htm

Don't forget the self extractor file! Unless your other computer can already do zip files :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Thanks, i'll try that :)

It's a good job there are people here with double/treble figure IQ's, unlike me :unsure: