1.10 Cube recipes!
After playing a couple of hours of the beta, and getting a cube, I've tried out some of the old recipes.

These recipes have been tested:

3 Small rejuvs ---> 1 Big rejuv

3 Mana potions + 3 healing potions ---> No effect

3 Mana potions + 3 healing potions + 1 chip ----> Small rejuv

3 Mana potions + 3 healing potions + 1 flawed ----> No effect

3 Mana potions + 3 healing potions + 1 normal gem ----> Big rejuv

3 chips + magic sword ----> No effect

3 chips + sword ----> No effect

I haven't tested flawless/perfect gem combinations yet. Please post your findings.
The formulas in the files are
Code:
3 health potions + 3 mana potions + 1 standard gem -> full rejuvenate potion
3 health potions +  3 mana potions + 1 chipped gem -> rejuvenate potion
3 small rejuvs -> one large
You found them all. Use the chips in the early game for working up small rejuves.
Yup, the rejuv recipe was NUBAR. (Nerfed Up Beyond Any Recognition.)
Since you can now buy as many mana pots as you want, it certainly needed to be nerfed.

- Dagni
whereagles,Jul 5 2003, 09:22 PM Wrote:Yup, the rejuv recipe was NUBAR. (Nerfed Up Beyond Any Recognition.)
Not really

If you were out of purples in 1.09 you had to rustle up 3 blues. If you run out in 1.10 you need to rustle up a low grade gem

Not much different - just go to an easier area and kill stuff
Also, random bosses in late Nightmare were caughing up Full Rejuvs like crazy :)
Quote:Also, random bosses in late Nightmare were caughing up Full Rejuvs like crazy

I thought that's what Barbarians were for?

"hhheeeeeeeeUP!" *plop-gurgle*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
lol

Looks like I should spend more time in late nightmare/hell than normal/early nightmare/writing about normal/early nightmare.
ROFL!

You managed to create a wonderful image in my head, thank you :)

of course it's the same image that's in the game (barb finding potions, OMG!) but still...

It had a certain twist to it.

Thanks again :lol:

NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.