New Assn discovery: Venom stacks with BoS
BoS and Fade are still mutually exclusive, but venom stacks with both, and turns your weapon a nice green (I don't know if this was true before).

It now also deals its damage over .4 seconds instead of 2.

Oh, and Blade fury and Blade shield now not only inherit damage from weapons, but also leeches and +elemental damage adds (and thus, chills) as well as venom effects. I'm not sure if they use leech from items tho.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Quote:Oh, and Blade fury and Blade shield now not only inherit damage from weapons, but also leeches and +elemental damage adds (and thus, chills) as well as venom effects. I'm not sure if they use leech from items tho.

Added with the venom and the right gear, an assassin using Blade Fury/Blade Shield could be give quite the punch...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Jul 5 2003, 11:16 AM Wrote:Added with the venom and the right gear, an assassin using Blade Fury/Blade Shield could be give quite the punch...
I asumme it will use the same equipment as some of the normal Blade Shield assassins (lots of Crushing Blow and Chance to Cast spells). Why? Because Blade Fury does trigger Chance to Cast. I tested it moments ago and I'm positive of it.
Yes, venom now stacks with either BoS or Fade. Also, for the best effect of your venom-fury assy, combine it with bramble armor; it can double-triple both the damage and duration of your venom. Combine it with, say, cruel warpike or even cruel ethereal claw to push the base blade fury damage into multiple thousands, for some very effective range attack.
Sporky Smurf,Jul 5 2003, 05:03 AM Wrote:I asumme it will use the same equipment as some of the normal Blade Shield assassins (lots of Crushing Blow and Chance to Cast spells).
Someone reported that CB does NOT work with Blade skills anymore.

- Dagni
I'm thinking ED from armor or shields would be important, as Blade Fury has no +% dmg on it for multiplicative effect.

Has anyone tested whether piercing (i.e. equipping a burzia) works with BFury?
Great truths are worth repeating:

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24