tcp/ip game wit the the new patch
Hey anyone wanna play a game with the new patch with me? I don't like playing single players, it's too lonely. Anywho if you're intersted tell me and I'll post my IP
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
Howdy,

I'm up for some 1.1 action, although I keep odd hours. I will be on tonight for most of the night if you are game. You can try me on aim at sschweers74 or email me at burtoninthehouse@yahoo. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Scotty
'Me not that kind of Orc' - lazy peon
Yea single player blows :) i'm playing hardcore at the moment, highest i got is a 27 pally, taking him on duriel mf runs at the moment, gear sucks to bad for diablo :unsure:
[Image: clown.gif]

Clowns... They scare little kids, they cause neurosis in some adults, they have big floppy feet, they try to fit too many of their kind in a car, I could go on and on...
Diablo hurts like he should =D
I'll play some time if your up to it, I have a few lvl 99 guys and a lvl 18 ele druid to go out with. You can get me on icq # is : 249562831. or on msn at bradrich90@hotmail.com, you can e-mail me at the same place.
Hey, I'm always up for a good game.

You can reach me at (speaking to anyone really)

MSN : neilesh@hotmail.com
AIM : neileshj
Yahoo: Oni_Kid

That should pretty much cover it :P

I have a few characters, but none are too high, mainly between 0 - 50ish... I dont play single player much.