I NEED ITEMS.... AND FRIENDS!
Hey, my account was deleted due to inactivity not to long ago and i need help getting my characters started. Ive got a sword/shield barb and a frenzy barb (i know s/s... boring now huh?) and they are both looking for items. If you want to meet up my account name is *AoV-Bloodstar (on USWest). If you can help add me to your /f list, post here, or private msg me via this board. Im looking for normal barb setups (shaftstop,arreats,string, t-gods, ik and sigon gloves and boots, lightsabre and doombringer.)

It be nice to play with someone too since all my net friends have left so if youre looking for a legit friend on uswest msg me.

thanks!! :)
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
Welcome and all that fun stuff, but trading type post thingies aren't allowed here. :mellow:

Oh, and...
Quote:Please do not make your title in ALL CAPS, or even worse your entire message. This is the equivilent to shouting, and many of us have sensitive ears.
(excerpt of the forum etiquette)
ITAM PLS <_<
[Image: clown.gif]

Clowns... They scare little kids, they cause neurosis in some adults, they have big floppy feet, they try to fit too many of their kind in a car, I could go on and on...
As in testing various items and characters for the 1.1 beta. But obviously I'm mistaken.

>Im looking for normal barb setups (shaftstop,arreats,string, t-gods, ik and sigon gloves and boots, lightsabre and doombringer.)

That's a "normal" setup? God damn. You want fries with that too?
Forgive my n00b mistake about the caps... been a while since i looked at the etiquite. Oh well...wahts done is done.

Quote:Trading posts are not allowed.

Oops again, but if you want to join up with me and maybe help me you still can. I truly need it. Youd also be surprised how many ppl may have this stuff and not use it.

Quote:At first I thought you need it for 1.1

Um... hammer? the beta only lets you play tcp/ip and open... So why would i ask to meet on closed?

Anyways forgive me its actually the first time ive ever been to this part of the forum.
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
>Um... hammer? the beta only lets you play tcp/ip and open... So why would i ask to meet on closed?

Yes, I know that, that's why I originally said I was mistaken.

>Youd also be surprised how many ppl may have this stuff and not use it.

Nah I wouldn't be surprised, especially if this is on Realms or public. Just realize that those items you listed are not exactly common. (Sigons boots and his mitts might be the exception.) Commonly sought maybe. And yes there are some legitimate item hunters out there who has more than a couple of Lightsabres and Doombringers. But that's like saying a rich man has a couple of Bentleys.

>Oops again, but if you want to join up with me and maybe help me you still can. I truly need it.

I'm sure you can find some nice players to join you in a game. The "truly needing items" might turn a few people off though.
Bloodstar,

I just wanted to reiterate what Hammerskjold was kind enough to point out. Posts asking for items for free or for trade are not allowed on the forums.

From the FAQ:

Quote:Q: How come you don't have a trading forum here?
A: The administration at the Lurker Lounge feels that trading forums bring in the wrong kind of clientele. This site is about strategy and game mechanics, not about game items. Posters come here to learn about the game, and trading forums do not facilitate that. We'll leave the trading forums and auctions to other fansites.

You're more than welcome to use the forums to set up games and meet other players. But, please don't come here asking for items.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
A.Y.F.K.M.?

Once I've become Emperor of the Universe, you and your ilk shal be destroyed.
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap