Cat 2 WP gone?
Iam quietly tottering along with my necro through the game.

He's currently on level 18 and is a skellie summoner, 5 skels and 3 mages, a few points in mastery and 1 in golem mastery, amp damage (next point in IM) and 1 in clay and blood golems.

Now I reach Cat 2 and lo and behold I can see the WP but I can't activate it!

Now does this mean I need to be higher level? or have bliz just removed it till you kill andy?

most intriguing :)
Open your quest log. Find things you haven't done and start doing them. Try the WP after each quest done and report back which one was the key. ;)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
I've completed every act 1 quest.

I haven't gotten charsi to imbue an item, but I've returned the malus.

When I defeat andy and go to act 2 Iam going to head back to act 1 at level 20 to see if the wp has activated.
nibbling turtles
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Dear god, does that mean you have to complete the malus quest? (It doesn't say completed until you actualy imbue.) That would make the quest even crappier. :(

However, I believe I activated the waypoint without imbuing any items. This is odd. It is most likely a bug.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
The only quests I've done in Act 1 are Den of Evil, The Malus and Andariel. I had no problems activating the WP in Normal or NM. I was lvl 16 and 47 when I activated them. And I haven't used any of my imbues yet.
In my mind, my dreams are real. No one's concerned about the way I feel.
Quote:Now I reach Cat 2 and lo and behold I can see the WP but I can't activate it!

That happened to me, too. To fix it, all I did was Town Portal to town and back. The Waypoint was "clickable" after that.

I was about level 15 or so, if that makes any difference.

-DeeBye
It happened from time to time back... in 1.06 or 1.05 if I remember correctly.

Usually a coupla trips to town, or just walking around fixed it.

Jeez, with all these old bugs seemingly reappearing, I'm really starting to wonder whether they've used 1.09 as the basis for 1.10....
Ah HA!

after writing up my necromancer diary thread I popped back in here and then after reading went into the portal to level 4 and made my way back up through the catacombs.

And there it was, all working nicely now.

methinks it's a glitch, for surely you wouldn't need to kill andy to activate the last wp now would you ;)
Quote:It happened from time to time back... in 1.06 or 1.05 if I remember correctly.

I've seen it once or twice even in 1.09. It was never a big deal, as a quick trip to town and back always fixed it.

-DeeBye