Halaberd's Reign
Has anybody else noticed that there are two helmets called "Halaberd's Reign"?
One of the unique armets:
here
and a barb only:
here

A forum search turned up nothing on Halaberd.
Looks like a mistake to me, two uniques of the same item type, sure, but different item types and the same name?
Imagine the fun in the trade channels...

NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
I believe there is a cryptic sword called frostwind and a champion axe of the same name..

[edit] yep and here they are

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/eli...ite/uaxes.shtml

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/eli...e/uswords.shtml

Seems the creative juices for names failed that night at blizzard :lol: [/edit]
grr, I can't believe I missed them! Damn you! :lol:

Do you think they (Blizz) know about this?
they probably do, but hey...

"Sir, Sir, recall the patch, we need another 6 months to fix unique names!!"

:P

NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
And of course cresent moon runeword and cresent moon amulet.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Spirit Keeper elite armour and druid helm.

Viva la reptition, so sayeth The Hermit.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, you're saturating me." Tool - Undertow
Maybe they're all two piece unique sets! Blizzard's newest easter egg! :blink: :ph34r: Maybe not.

- Dagni
Show me a char with two heads :P

on second thought, please don't...

:lol:

NuurAbSaal

I'll remember you.
Dagni,Jul 8 2003, 09:27 PM Wrote:Maybe they're all two piece unique sets! Blizzard's newest easter egg!  :blink:  :ph34r: Maybe not.

- Dagni
If you could wield a champion axe one handed you may have had something there.... :P
Don't forget about weapon switch! :blink:
Seems blizzard has removed halabard's reign armet and frostwind champion axe from the game (according to the arreat summit). Frostwind would have made an amazing werebear weapon <_< ... according to the dragoon's new calculator it could have achieved a four frame attack. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the spirit keepers gets the chop in the next few days.
USEast *ghost-70
Of all the listed items, none except Crescent Moon actually exist in two forms in the beta MPQs. So it's not that they're removing them from the game now. They're only revising the AS to no longer list that inaccurate data. Perhaps the extras were in some pre-beta build.
The AS is awfully buggy lol