No love for smite?
Most paladin skills got a good boost, i started a vigor/charge/might pally the other night and he's good fun :)
However, i noticed smite, another favorite pally skill of mine recieved no boost.. :(
Smite lacks AR, the stun isnt that good and it doesn't do all that much damage.it would have been nice if it recieved extra bonuses from defiance and holy shield (although holy shield already adds a little..)

So far 1.10 looks good, although im dissapointed that fireball is getting nerfed into nothingness .. my 91 HC fireball/blizzard sorc wont be happy :angry: if they wanted to nerf something, nerf hydra or all those cheap amazon skills (guided arrow to name just one)
[Image: clown.gif]

Clowns... They scare little kids, they cause neurosis in some adults, they have big floppy feet, they try to fit too many of their kind in a car, I could go on and on...
IHateClowns.,Jul 8 2003, 01:03 PM Wrote:Smite lacks AR
That's because it always hits. =P
Wait, how did fireball get nerfed? The radius you mean?
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
I've played with my fireball sorcie in the beta patch, and can't tell that she's hitting any less than she was before, so I wonder if distance has been played with at all, or something else is funny.
--Mav
I agree and stated this in the other thread. My fireballs are hitting more stuff in the beta than they did in 1.09. I am not trying to say that people are reading the .mpqs wrong, but there is obviously something else going on here, because in game it certainly feels to me like a larger radius than it was in 1.09.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Looks like i'm going to have to be the lonce voice of dissent...

My Fireballs (and i've got a level 60-ish Fireball sorc that i've built up since 1.10 beta was released) are DEFINATELY hitting less. Whereas before it seems like they could hit one entire monster and bleed through and hit another, now i'm having trouble hitting two monsters with good placement. All i have to say is that something is DEFINATELY up with distances in 1.10 and i wish i knew what it was.
Since people are complaining about bugs fixed in previous patches regressing, has anybody checked to see if circles are star-shaped again?
Looks pretty rugby ball shaped from what I've seen so far. B)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War