Shout and BO oddity
I noticed this soon after I got BO at level 24. At first it was odd now its downright perplexing. My habit is to shout then BO myself. What happens is that while the BO swirl at my feet is active, My bowls are full. When it changes to the Shout swirl at my feet, my mana bowl drops by 1/2 and I lose 30 HP's. When the BO swirl comes back my bowls recharge. As soon as the Shout animation starts again, my HP and mana bowls drop by the exact same amounts and then stay there. I can drink a pot but generally as soon as the bowls refill they go back down. Finally what I have found is none of the healer NPC's will heal me....???
"My Karma ran over your Dogma"

HeL
... wearing set items giving you +30 life and some mana ?
Yep, Sigons helm and belt. Did I post too soon without having found a similiar thread? If so my apologies. I'll take a browse when I get home from work tonight.

HeL
All reports seem to point out at the fact that set items boosting life, mana, and/or stamina are bugged, and result in what you've described.

The bug seems to be triggered by all sorts of events, like talking to NPCs.
The Shout / BO combination could be yet another trigger.
Interesting thanks I hadn't seen that report yet. My son who is similiarly equipped as far as helm and belt go does not experience the problem at all...

HeL