My cloned bnet character in 1.10
For about 3 hours, I fiddled around with jamella's to make an exact clone of my druid named Ultra-Tank, who currently resides on USeast. He is what people call a shockbear, and he has been around since early 1.08. He has 10k life and tanks for his minions while shockwaving. I consider him the first shockbear in existance ^^.

Anyways, my clone is a near perfectly cloned! (I would make a duper proud! NOT!), with the exception that i haven't socketed my gear with anything. And a major peice out of my druid build was missing. My merc. So less life, less damage (I gotta get that merc @_@)

However, I figured I would give it a whirl to see if I got nerfed, or if I could handle the fabled Hell difficulty. The first thing I noticed about his skills is.. What the HELL did they do to Grizzly bear! I mean 620-650 damage at level 36? On a harder to kill patch no less, what were they thinking!

There is simply no logic to this nerf. But on the subject of Blizzard Logic ™, Dire wolves did about 60 damage less than grizzly, and there are three of them. Of course this makes perfect Blizzard Sense ™. The good news is that Dire Wolves can hit things. Wow what a new concept!

So Dire Wolves in, Grizzly out (Hopefully not permanetly, this is a BETA of course......... *cough*.. bastards). The next thing I noticed that Shockwave stun duration actually works as listed. Thus it is more UBER. I have level 8 shockwave (1 is base). 5 seconds is great! ^^

So, anyways... My unfinished Ultra-Tank clone, along with a friend who also cloned one of his BNET chars, and a guy with a NOOBIE.. er nobbie pally went out to see what the big deal was all about. We went forth and entered the battle field that besieged Horragath. We looked in horror as we were assaulted by many NOT-SO-DEADLY-YOU-CAN'T-HURT-MY-UBER-10K-LIFE-DRUID-WHO-HAS-10%LLVINE monsters. Many flamed arrows tried to pierce my Godlike reinforced hide. But to no prevail, I was immortal.

We advanced slowly accross the field. My dire wolves (level 36 w/ level 36 Grizzly synergies) were kicking ass and taking names. I wish I had my merc, but I could probally solo'ed rather easily without him (Slowly though.. slowly)

The NOOBIE haxored Pally was getting his ass kicked. My friend legit with his cloned Stormspire barb was doing rather well. But, As a team though, we conquered!

Now people everyone donate to the "Please denerf Grizzly fund". Thanks.
Grizzy? Actually extend that to pretty much all of the summoning tree. So far I've had a blast around with the Druid in a few of his forms and every time the only major let down seems to be the minions. :( They all seem to fly apart much faster now and any build that thinks he'll just sink a couple of points into something for immediate knock-on benefit is investing the fortitude of a tissue paper origami poodle. :(

Thankfully even the Mana hungry Elementalist builds won't want Solar Creeper any more, but my wolf summoning Werewolf is looking sidelong at his pack these days. By the looks of things the Synergy system is qoing to guide the Druid into single tree investments (+ odd synergies where applicable).

My hunter could still prove interesting. Maybe all-out Summons investments will toughen the dogs? I'll have to check on that.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Actually it's a bug.

Heh, stupid one too. Grizzly isn't adding in its built in Enhanced Damage. It just raising base damage. Ignoring it's own little synergy.