The sorceress tank- of Doom!
Basically, I'm wondering what order things like Physical Damage Resistance, Damage Reduced By X, Magic Damage Reduced By X, etc. are calculated in, and how they interact with Energy Shield and Vulpine items. Vulpine items, I'm still not clear of the effects those have. Is it like Energy Shield? Or does it refund you some mana when you get hit? However, the most important thing I need to know, is if damage reducing items are calculated before, or after, Energy Shield takes effect. Could someone enlighten me, or point me towards a guide or article on this?

Thanks in advance, for whatever aid you can give.
"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him .... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."
http://www.hut.fi/~tgustafs/damagereduction.html
Ah, I see. Too bad Energy Shield is calculated last, or Damage Reduced by X items would be a LOT more helpful. But, thank you very much for pointing me to that document.
"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him .... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."