Item Persistance
As a big muling fan (I like to be able to dredge up mules full of rares full of whacky properties when needed), there seems to be a large decrease in the persistance of items. Gems, runes, and uniques were all missing after sitting on the ground 15-25 minutes. I know for a fact that the times were much longer before.
-MB
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
Yes - we were discussing it in this thread.

-- CH
Yes. It is true. You pretty much have to stop and look at things when they drop. My guess is that when you are away off screen, unscrupulous monsters and NPC's in town are making off with the valuables. The good life lesson here is to not leave the keys in your Porsche, in the bad part of town.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Actually I think conventional muling - you fill up one character as you play then drop all the loot in the Rogue Camp and go and get your gems mule, hats mule etc in succession might be unaffected

I think that as a character walks past the items he "resets" the timer

Could be wrong though

Caveat muletor as the Romans used to say ;)
This is a valid topic, and an aspect of 1.10 that I'm also concerned about, but we don't need to split the discussion up among multiple threads.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete