Nulling imunities redux
Ive done some more testing with my test chars, and it seems that my lvl 20 conviction consistently can null fire and lightning imunities. Even in late game hell act 5. But it fails against cold, i tried in different acts, fire and lightning went instantly poof. But cold remains hard in place. Does cold imunes have crazy cold resistance innately? Have anyone found a lvl of conviction needed to null cold imunity, if possible at all. I am wondering if its somehow tied to the sorc's cold mastery. So critters have all around high cold resistance to make their resistances only lightly reduced with even high cold mastery.
No, like I've mentioned in two other threads already, including your own, there are Cold Immunes that can be dealt to.

I suspect you're right however in determining Cold Immunity to be the hardest one to take down. That supports what I've seen at this point anyway. The only reason I can think of for this is the Cold Mastery of a Sorceress might warrant a little extra thrown against it after testing indicated Sorceress Cold Skills became too cheesey. Who knows? :unsure:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War