Energy shield Synergy
It shows up in the Energy Shield description.... in 1.10.
"Energy shield recieves bonuses from:
Telekinesis"
Anyone know if this is true? Or what the bonus actually DOES?
"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him .... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."
I just checked the mpq.

The baselevel of telekenesis modifies the amount of dmg mana takes. Specifically:

telekenesis.blvl=0 -> mana damage = 2x physical damage absorbed

mana damage = (32-telekenesis.blvl)/16 physical damage absorbed

That's my best guess.

Pretty worthless, but it might be interesting to people trying to build vulpine ultratank sorcs who focus on energy shield and vulpine for endless absob.

Btw, ES absorbtion is capped at 95%.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
So.... If I have a 60% absorb, and take 100 damage from an attack..... I'll take 40 HP and 80 Mana in damage, assuming I had no points in telekinesis, and just had energy shield from +skill items. However, with a level 20 telekinesis, it'd be....
mana damage = (32-20)/16 pda
mana damage = 12/16 pda
and thus....
40 HP damage, 45 mana damage instead of 40 HP and 80 mana?

And yes, actually, I've wanted to build a vulpine tank for a while now.
"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him .... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."
Without the telekinesis, you'd have 32/16 = 2 times the damage absorbed. So that'd be 120, not 80. The improvement is even greater than you'd said.

EDIT: Except, of course, that, in most cases, you'd have at least 1 point in telekinesis because it's a pre-requisite for energy shield. So the base case with 60% absorb would be 40 life damage and 116.25 mana damage.
Oh yeah..... whoops. My math skills suffer after midnight.... okay, definately pumping Telekinesis. That's almost a 2/3 saving on mana.