Two things that are ruining my fun
1. EVERY BLOODY MONSTER HAS A COLD ATTACK. I spend like 75% of my fighting time blue. This is not funny at all. This is no problem at the Realms 'cos you get "cannot be frozen" itams easy. BUT IT KILLS ALL THE FUN OF PLAY SINGLE PLAYER MELEE CHARS'.

2. I'm doing A1 hell with two 50-100 weapons (~300-500 frenzy damage). This weapon is fit for A1 NIGHTMARE, not A1 hell. Why the fucck is so hard to get a decent weapon?? Even in /players 1 the hell normal monsters take like 20-30 secs to kill. Bosses take 2 mins and that's if they don't have cold attacks. Took me 15 mins just to kill Blood Raven. This isn't hard, it's BORING.

Mebbe I should have put into whirlwind instead of frenzy lol
Please don't try to circumvent the swear filters.

Thanks.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
1. Zeal is again bugged like pre 1.07. I think in 1.07 or 1.08 they fixed Zeal but now it is once again bugged. And i am aware of the increase of def and block of monsters on higher players.

2. Regeneration of monsters.

3. Exp nerf. No one asked for it, and it wasn't broken. Cow level needed fixing, but the exp system didn't.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellem"
[Image: Ax.gif]
Sorry, I'm not trying to be subversive or anything, but why the swear filters, anyway? Seems like most lurkers know enough to swear infrequently if at all. And D2 is rated M for mature, so — why the filter?
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Those are the two things that I was going to list too.

Regen levels are TOO HIGH.

and

Leave the experience as is! With the synergies and harder game, you need MORE skill points and MORE stat points to get where you need to get. Besides, leveling is fun and a very base point of enjoyment in RPGs. Slowing down xp gain such that you can get a level in, what, a week of play at higher levels? That's not fun, it's silly and discouraging.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Ignatz,Jul 13 2003, 11:02 PM Wrote:Sorry, I'm not trying to be subversive or anything, but why the swear filters, anyway? Seems like most lurkers know enough to swear infrequently if at all. And D2 is rated M for mature, so — why the filter?
So some wandering troll won't come in and say "#$%& you all god damn #$%&ing idiot bitches".

Disclaimer: The above swear words are not meant for anyone and please don't ban me :unsure:

You should also note that most trolls will not even come close to the above spelling and will most likely avoid the filter by simply being too idiots to spell swear words correctly :)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Quote:Keep it clean.
It's PG-13 here. Computer games, even those rated "mature" by the ESRB, will have young kids playing them. There's no need to have swear words in your posts - they aren't condusive to intelligent debate or strategy discussion anyhow. We run a clean site and we hope that the posters will respect that.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I disagree. That word reflected my state of mind at the time perfectly :rolleyes: What happened to US Freedom of Speech?

Anyway, I thought this was about 1.10 annoyances ^^
Quote: I disagree. That word reflected my state of mind at the time perfectly  What happened to US Freedom of Speech?

...from the rules:

Quote:Wrong. Free speech is not applicable on Internet forums. This is a private forum run by Bolty and the Lurker Lounge administrators. When you come here and violate the posting rules, it's equivalent to running over to Bolty's backyard and setting fire to the bushes. You are on private property when you post here, and as such you agree to respect that property. Bolty is providing you with a service for free, so don't be a jerk and wreck it - and if you ARE banned, stay off the property.

Perhaps a review (or more likely, FIRST viewing) of the Rules and FAQs are in order?
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
- Indestructible Valkyries when the Valkyrie skill is maxed.
- Tissue paper destructibility Druid minions when most of the Summoning Tree is maxed.
- Inconsistant Synergy application with similar skill effects eg Holy Shield duration versus 'synergized' Warcry durations.
- Charge bug.
- Smite unchanged to cope with increased monster life.
- Cube Recipe Crashes (apparently from using pre ID tag items - unconfirmed)
- Disappearing items.
- Unique monster's minions conveying monster mods in some damage cases.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
whereagles,Jul 13 2003, 11:20 PM Wrote:Anyway, I thought this was about 1.10 annoyances ^^
It's pretty simple to make a post that will get interesting answers. Make a good intelligent post that avoids venting emotions

If you drop by to vent emotions that's what you get back
The main thing is the ridiculousness of boss packs. They're EVERYWHERE, and they were buffed so much I just groan whenever I see one (though in Hell, you'll usually run into 2 or 3 at the same time :( ) The gulf between regular monsters and packs has increased instead of decreased, and it really sucks. Is this the only way Blizz knows how to increase difficulty? With the insane regen, MASSIVE HPs, and the borrowed traits minions get from their leader ala Cold Enchanted, Mana Burn, etc., they've replaced difficult with retarded. MAYBE if they cut max Minions per boss to 3 or 4, it wouldn't be so bad, but packs of 12+ Venom Lords with their new Inferno and speed is just lame.
I really think you can live without those words. Even if it is censored, everyone understands you're saying it.

And of course, this is a privately owned thing. You certainly wouldn't want to walk in a buisness meeting saying "#$%& you all #$%&heads" You wouldn't yell that out in public either, i hope. If the community you're discussing with finds it acceptable, so be it.

I regularlly use profanity. But I don't do it here out for respect of people who really don't want to hear/see/smell it. :D
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Did we really need another 'what's wrong with the patch' thread? We've only got 5 or 6 now. And with the 'ahem' unauspicious start to it, this one's locked.
--Mav
Quote:From Forum FAQ
Q: You have no right to delete or censor my post! This is a free country!
A: Wrong. Free speech is not applicable on Internet forums. This is a private forum run by Bolty and the Lurker Lounge administrators. When you come here and violate the posting rules, it's equivalent to running over to Bolty's backyard and setting fire to the bushes. You are on private property when you post here, and as such you agree to respect that property. Bolty is providing you with a service for free, so don't be a jerk and wreck it - and if you ARE banned, stay off the property.

Just the same as the others have quoted. Of course, you can continue circumventing forum guidelines, but I wouldn't recommend it. You've already been warned once. Getting indignant about it tends to make us less lenient when/if other issues arise.

-Lem