Interesting things about Fanatacism in 1.10
First off, the effective radius now increases with level (1 yard a lvl). It outranges conviction at lvl 10.

Secondly, it now only provides 50% of its damage bonus to party members (so at lvl 1 w/ 50% dmg bonus, party members get 25%). This is visible in the mouse-over text.

However, reading the mpq, I'm willing to bet that blizzard flucked it up, as there are no other auras in the game that affect the caster more than the party members when giving a bonus in the same effect (i.e. damage bonus here).

Five bucks says the pally gets an effective 75% damage bonus at fanatacism slvl 1 instead of 50% and an effective 585% damage bonus at slvl 21 instead of 390%. Can anybody verify this?
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Quote:Secondly, it now only provides 50% of its damage bonus to party members (so at lvl 1 w/ 50% dmg bonus, party members get 25%). This is visible in the mouse-over text.

This nerf was implemented in 1.09 as well, but it did not show up on the character screen. IMO the small radius in 1.09 was enough of a nerf to the aura's benefit to party members, I'm glad to see the radius has been increased.
USEast *ghost-70