merc regen not working?
Weird. I tried searching the B.net forums, but I didn't see a single post anywhere. I'll try again later.

Anyway, I was playing with my lvl 37 druid in the foothills trying to level myself up a bit more before diving into nightmare. About halfway through, I noticed that my rouge merc leveled up, and her life bar dropped a bit. I've seen it happen with other mercs and I figured that her life would regenerate fairly soon, so I wasn't worried.

Only thing was, it didn't. For a fairly long time. Almost 3/4 of the way finished, and her life still didn't move. Only when she got hit, did it finally kick in. Thinking it was a fluke, I started a new game and tried to get it to happen again.

I took some screenshots the second time, but it's tough to show this with still shots.

Her stats just after she leveled up:
[Image: merclvlup.jpg]

And after 2 minutes or so:
[Image: merclife.jpg]

I let her get hit by a couple of monsters, and her regen kicked in again.

Her gear contains no +life. She's equipped with only a magic bow and armor, and Tarnhelm. The difference is a little over 60% (or 61.3% to be more precise). How much of a boost does a lvl 7 Oak Sage give? 60%.

Could it be that external life boosts (Oak Sage, BO, set items, etc) screws up merc regen? I've noticed that people have reported screwy numbers if there are certain set items involved, but in this case, that wasn't a factor.

Anyone else encounter this?
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?