V1.10
I'm not sure if there's another topic on this or not...but if there is...oh well.

What does everyone like and dislike about the V1.1Beta patch?

I haven't played 1.1Beta that much b/c i'm more a multiplayer than anything and don't really like SP, but...

IMHO---

I like the new runewords--although i think there should be a few class specific runewords as there are class specific weapons. It would be a cool touch.

I like the new synergies--these should have been in the game all along

On the other hand---

I don't like the experiance nerfing--if you want to prevent rushing you should make it automatic that you cannot join a game where there is a clvl difference of more than a certain amount of levels

I also don't like the new 'balance.' You don't make the monsters harder to kill while you make the characters easier to kill. They should keep the same hitpoints and just make the changes to the AR and DR of hte monsters and characters.

Those are my main likes and gripes--how about yours?
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....
I think it's actualy easier to gain experience. True after level 70, it becomes hard to level, but hey, shouldn't level 90's be special?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:True after level 70, it becomes hard to level, but hey, shouldn't level 90's be special?

Learning disabilities qualify as "small yellow bus" special.

Heh. :p

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
When crummy skill synergy design requires 90 levels worth of skill points to do any damage with some skills/skill sets.

It's a two-hit combo: we need more skill points now to boost primary skills through synergies, but with the exp nerf, we're not going to have even as many as in 1.09.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
If 10-20 skill points makes or breaks a character build, I think you have bigger troubles. Also, the experience ramp down starts at 70, it should still be possible to get to high 70's or even to 80. After that, I think you'll see 8 player parties do Baal runs for experience.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I mean, several "primary" skills seem to have been left at reasonable damage levels because they can still get more damaging with synergy investment. To me, the message is "you want harder? Here you go, here's a hard game now. Now, a lot of builds just flat out won't work in Hell anymore — but you can have synergies!".

The difference in damage between 20 in Poison Nova and Poison Explosion versus 20 in PN, PE, and PD is significant, for instance.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]