One thing I never understood about health shrines
Well, first of off to say it's not something that I have a real big problem about. I just happen to see it in action every now and then which brings me to remind something that was vague:

Whenever your character, or another character, touches a health shrine - it says "You feel healthy". But when your character is poisoned and green, and touches the shrine, it still says "You feel healthy" which is obviously wrong (picture character saying "Heck no!").

Just got back from a game with that happening. I remember the first time I got that was about 3 years ago, a day after the official release of D2, my necro was getting poisoned in by those mummies in the A2 sewers in v1.02. I touched the shrine, and I was still green. I wanted my necro to object that he was feeling healthy.

But yeah, that's what I keep forgetting to bring up that sticks on my mind every now and then why Blizzard never felt to implement health shrines taking off poisoning. Perhaps they never encountered an instance like this?
whereas a well will cure everything...
On shrines, I was hoping they'd make Poison/Exploding shrines useful outside of the Cold Plains, but I was wrong :( Patch is depressing me more every day
neither testicle
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]