Cool Sets!
I assembled a complete (duped 1.09: SP here) set of Tran-Oul's stuff, and it turned my Necro into a Blood Vampire thing, complete with Fire Ball, Fire Wall, and Meteor! I even had the vamp graphic! How cool is that? The Assassion turns transparent, while all others glow. Except the Sorc. I can't import Tal Rasha's amulet. It deletes all other items and has random stuff. One of those mods was a 12% chance enemies raise as skeletons. I tested this. Sure enough, eventually some Fallen raised as friendly skeletons, and started to whomp the other Fallen. How cool is that?
hi... are you new here? :)
Posted on Jul 15 2003, 10:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: hi... are you new here? 

Most Lurkers don't have a problem with using trainers and such when playing SP. Just keep the duped crap off the realms and Open b.net. (Oh yeah, and don't forget the ladder once it's here!!)
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Sorry, that's not what I was refering to... just trying to say nicely that trang's has been covered before. Don't mind me... :unsure:
/em rolls eyes
Well...I'm very sorry. Yes, I am new here. So Trang's been done before. Didn't know. What what about the chance to raise as skeleton? Has that been done before? Is it a new mod? Think it could be a cool thing in a mod for D2?
One thing about sets in 1.10 I like is the color shift. Sigons sheild now is silver all over and socketing changes color dramatically.

Iam glad that the new sets will further personalise each character making then different in appearance even if they are both carrying the same type of equipment, just different versions.
Tal Rasha's makes your sorceress purple, and glow purple. Nice(?), if you like purple. It looked very "disco" to me.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Jul 15 2003, 11:36 PM Wrote:Tal Rasha's makes your sorceress purple, and glow purple.  Nice(?), if you like purple.  It looked very "disco" to me.
lol, can someone give a screenshot of a disco sorc please?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Woah there, little man! We have not heard such a thing! We did not know that! Even though it was covered at the main page on the Arreat Summit, and it has been mentioned a billion times here, but nope, must have missed it! How could this be? May god bless this man.

:rolleyes: