All things i dont like
Would not be great if physical damage were like back on D1???
STR (and / or DEX) adding a fixed ammount of damage (also based on your level) instead of a %. The % just makes low damaging weapons useless and high-end weapons godly... back on D1 you could trade damage for other mods, here it seems it is THE ultimate - almost only - sought after mod.

Also, whats wrong with blocking? as your character gains levels it goes down!!! damn, i thought you got better with levels. I think i was a clumsy way of fixing shields.

Last, i hate new synergies. When i first saw the screenshot of necro synergies i thought: this is *SO* good i cant believe it!!! At last bone spear gets decent damage, and i bet bone spirit will get an icreases speed from spear and increased shots with teeth... I thought that +% damage would be an exception to boost some low level skills... i pictured zon's synergies beeing like "multishot adds shots to strafe, magic arrow adds -mana cost to physical arrow skills, strafe adds damage to magic arrow, slows missiles adds a small (+1% per level) chance to avoid...
Now all i see are crappy designed synergies, all they do is +damage to keep up with new mosters (and i thought you could kill hordes of them with the new bone spear... <_< )

IMHO, synergies should exist only on the skills connected between them (ie: strafe could get bonuses from cold arrow, magic arrow, multishot and guided arrow, but from no other skill.

Well, just a random rant...
Blind me please,
I am on my hands and knees
I can only pray
Take my sun away, away...