Warcry damage
What kind of damage is warcry?
Pitifull, dont waste any skill points on it.

-Teiur
Shoot to Thrill, Play to Kill
Good answer :lol:
I believe it's magic damage.

Although the damage is not much, I found the stun quite useful.
Wein_C,Jul 20 2003, 02:56 AM Wrote:I believe it's magic damage.

Although the damage is not much, I found the stun quite useful.
It is physical. It was hopeless in hell because of the global resists.

It is hopeless now because the synergies aren't strong enough against the mob boost.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Wein_C,Jul 19 2003, 09:56 PM Wrote:[...] I found the stun quite useful.
That's the fun of the singer in a party -- taunt everything over to you, start yelling, and let your party members tear them to shreds in perfect safety. Sure, you can't hurt a thing in hell, and sure, bosses will rip through you quicker than you can imagine (that's why you need a backup plan :)), it's still alot of fun.

It is physical damage -- PI monsters will not be touched by the warcry (though they ARE still stunned the full time).

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
The damage isn't worth the skill point investment, but the stun is. War Cry mixed with any melee attack is just better, esp something like Berserk, which robs you of your def.
Dix...

"Facta Non Grata"

[Image: dixen.gif]