New animations?
In the fan chat Blizzard said there will be a lot of new animation changes for a lot of skills and I have yet to hear/see anyone talking about it.

So IS there new animations in the beta or (most likely) they're just keeping the animation to the release
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Whirlwind had new graphics, giving it air swirls like frenzy.
LucianDK,Jul 21 2003, 10:19 AM Wrote:Whirlwind had new graphics, giving it air swirls like frenzy.
I knoew that from the teaser pic (didn't actually see it) but Blizzard said they have added more new animation except for that WW swirls, I was just wondering if they put them in the beta or not
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
The lightning chargeup on Phoenix Strike has a new graphic. And fade makes her look ethereal.

-DarkCrown
Class-specific sets have the new graphics. While the Nat's set and Trang's set give the graphical shifts as advertised (ethereal and vampire), the remaining class-specific sets just provide the wearer with a "Valk glow".

Which is actually rather annoying because it's hard to see which curse is affecting you at times.

Beyond those and Whirlwind's improvement, there has been a definite shift in intensity of the color palette on some particular items with particular characters that wasn't seen before (eg: Black now looks BLACK and not a dusky tint, orange now looks ORANGE and not gold, etc etc).
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
It looks like Blade Sentinel has a new one, and I'm not sure that Blade Fury's hasn't been improved....
--Mav
Mavfin,Jul 21 2003, 03:11 PM Wrote:It looks like Blade Sentinel has a new one, and I'm not sure that Blade Fury's hasn't been improved....
Ya I also think BS got a new one as well, although that at the time I simply thought I didn't remember how BS looks like... the blade looks like he's swirling a lot more (meaning you can hardly see the spikes themselves just a blur)
I got to see the Assassin in WW mode - it looked cool :D
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Oh, and Rattlecage is *really* purple now.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]