Ironman
Anyone up for an ironman run? I've been looking for someone to do one with but no one seems to want to. If your interested post here what time and channel you'll be on and I'll see if I can make it.
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
HI
I would like to have an iron man with you infact i have being looking for someone who would play iron man with me. would it be a 2 player iron man or a 3player iron man? private message me if you want to play dudearonymu_32.
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Congratulations on selecting one of the most (if not THE most) challenging styles of D1 play. Ironman is not for weenies! You can quote me on that.

Presuming you've already both read The Forge and the Complete IronMan Rules at Realms Beyond Diablo, you can bolster your skills yet further by reading this. Attika's Buff Warrior Philosophy

Don't let my credit there fool you. I just pulled some stuff together for it, but the content is all Attika's. His approach is based upon years of IronMan experience, most of it gained while he and WildViking attempted, and finally succeeded in, conquering Hell/Hell in IM. A first for sure! So you're learning from one of the best, if not the best.

Also IM Mentoring Guidelines may be most helpful for understanding some of the finer points of simply surviving.

I hope you put your game together and do well. Good luck to you both.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!