Add
Hey everyone.

I was just going to put an Ad out here. I want to form a new Guild, but I wanted to know if anyone else would be interested in helping me, and/or joining. Some things to think about before you reply:

The Guild would be comprised of all same Class Types.
The Guild will be made either for 1.10 ladder characters, or 1.10 normal characters.
All Members would have to make new characters. Rushes and the like would be avalable if wanted.

Members would have to help on another find items, complete quests, or aid in any kind of indevor.

Other then that, everything has yet to be decided. I guess anyone interested would help me decide what. So this is just an ad, anyone interested?
Perhaps a cursory glance over the forum rules would have done you some good...

Not to suggest it's too late, mind you, so sayeth The Hermit.

"Choosing to be here, right now, hold on, stay inside...this holy reality, this holy experience." Tool - Parabola
Actually, advertising doesn't appear to be referenced in the Rules. It is, however, in the Etiquette:

Quote:18) Do not post any form of guild recruitment: we consider it spam. Fear our mighty moderating skill - we wear dual Stones of Jordan!
If it helps this is how TPJ went about setting up the Amazon Basin Guild:
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/guild_info.php

It sounds like quite a nice idea. I think you shouldn't recruit people directly here - we have the Pandemonium Fortress for group games and siphoning people off might be detrimental to the Lounge (plus there's a rule against it)

But if you have a core of people who will join and a website then it may very well take off

There is an official Blizzard list of clans somewhere on BNet Forums or the Arreat Summit

My advice is to always show class and to insist that your people do likewise. That has worked well for both the Basin and the Lounge although they go about things in very different ways

Good luck!