Hell Ancients heads-up
So it came time for my LF/FA Hybrid Zon to take on the Hell ancients in 1.10s. She was clvl 85.

I carefully pre-stocked the summit with mana and life pots, put on all of my best killing and run away gear and went to work.

I got luck with the spawn, nobody was LE. Leaper guy was stone skin, extra strong.

The merc died but not before doing some decent damage to Leaper. Valk was doing her job admirably however the ancients were completely ignoring the decoy.

Run, toss, run, toss - repeat. Load up on pre-stocked mana and life when needed.

Leaper Guy is down to a sliver of life, I use the last mana pot from my belt and head to the perimeter to load up on more and ........... all of the remaining pots have vanished ( those of you who complained about stuff remaining on the ground too long - I hate you ).

I get clumsy at this point and miss click a destination point and the leaper gets me.

Two more deaths before I finally got them all down, each trip the manafe on the ground disappeared.

So when you go up against the hell ancients, be prepared ( if you're a slow killer ).
Some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything but you just can't help but smile when you see them tumble down the stairs.