Prime Evils Duel
I'm not sure where to post this, so i'll just post it here. Is it possible to make a mod to get all 3 prime evils, maybe even the lesser ones together and have them fight each other? I think it would be pretty funny seeing them fight each other, and I wonder who'd win! Hahaha, but seriously....is it possible to make a mod to where they would fight each other to the death?
I'd put my money on Diablo. Well, only if he got his OLD LBOD back. He's a tough SOB :)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
The Prime Evil Elric, Lord of Bad Jokes, would win...was there any question of that?
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Mephisto is a wimp and Baal is a loser. What did you expect?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I vote for Wal-mart. Wait...
Diablo... he has a game named after him! ;)
[Image: roguesig.jpg]
well, just based on their toughness, Diablo wins every time!
diablo! (fire inferno hurts like hell)
:D Belial would team up with Azmodan and make Duriel and Andariel fight the other three, then once mephisto is taken out (they could beat him up...) they take on Diablo and Baal, so in the end the winner would be... Bishibosh.
Murphy. (Yes, a Paladin of mine did find an Occulus last year)

Second place goes to the Lag Monster. :) (Assuming this is Hardcore.)

Diablo places a distant third at the head of a tightly bunched field

In fourth place, the Piñata shaped like the Easter Bunny.

In fifth place, Baal

In sixth Duriel, now that he can use Jab.

In Seventh Andariel (Mephisto kept staring at her pierced . . .)

In Eighth place, Mephisto, the windbag.

In ninth place, Pindleskin, who only showed up because he heard there was a chance for some one else to get waxed for items, and of course was the first to get hammered by the other 8 who all wanted a Burrito . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Modify the mpq files so that they are normal monsters and hack up a character with level six billion confuse and watch them duke it out.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.
Pren,Aug 18 2003, 11:32 PM Wrote:Modify the mpq files so that they are normal monsters and hack up a character with level six billion confuse and watch them duke it out.
Lol that's a pretty good idea.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
diablo clone would win wouldn't he?
Quote:Modify the mpq files so that they are normal monsters and hack up a character with level six billion confuse and watch them duke it out.
If you do that, then Mephisto would win. Why? He is the only one with poison.
Um.. Andariel has poison too, right?
Raziel,Aug 19 2003, 05:41 PM Wrote:Um.. Andariel has poison too, right?
True, but Andariel is a Lesser Evil.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Oops.. forgot about her... But I still think that Mephisto would win because he also has cold. And lightning... :) So he can just keep her poisoned, then chill her and keep using either the lightning or cold orb, depending on her resists (don't know how high each of them are).
Diablo.
Anyone who ever played hell pre-expansion hardcore will agree with me :ph34r: (Granted, pre-xp has no Baal) i tried beating him with 4 characters, and only one (classic static/orb sorc) actually killed him and became Queen B) ..the rest are wearing etheral black robes :o

I've never had any trouble with baal in the same situation. (HC Hell)
You just know that once you get past bartuc and listor, you're homefree, unless you get some reeeealy bad lag spike. ;)
"A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
I think Mephisto would definitely NOT win with his weak poison and one good attack (cold orb of death).

Baal's attacks (in our, the players', view) are powerful because of knockback and mana drain. Diablo, however, is immune to both of those extra effects. I believe Diablo has the most powerful attacks damage-wise.

However...Baal can clone himself...

It's a tough one, but I'm going to go with ole' Big Red.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
I was saying the poison would help him because of the high regen on monsters.