Formular for blessed hammer damage in 1.10
Check it in the new thread please. B)
Considering your usage of the mathematics and many proper spellings above, I'll make the leap of faith that English is NOT your second language; that being the case, there is no excuse for writing like a chimpanzee when using it.

You'll note at the top-right of your screen the three links that are labeled "FAQ", "Rules" and "Etiquette";
each of these would be worthwhile to read, saving you from gaffs such as using "u", "ur", various other misspellings or spasmodic usage of capitalization. You'll find that Lurkers give far more feedback and commentary to a post that's constructed with care and competence.

That being said, you've given another nice illustration of how Blessed Hammer is better served by Synergies than by Concentration.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,Aug 17 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:Considering your usage of the mathematics and many proper spellings above, I'll make the leap of faith that English is NOT your second language;  that being the case, there is no excuse for writing like a chimpanzee when using it.

You'll note at the top-right of your screen the three links that are labeled "FAQ", "Rules" and "Etiquette"; 
each of these would be worthwhile to read, saving you from gaffs such as using "u", "ur", various other misspellings or spasmodic usage of capitalization.  You'll find that Lurkers give far more feedback and commentary to a post that's constructed with care and competence.

That being said, you've given another nice illustration of how Blessed Hammer is better served by Synergies than by Concentration.

*tips helm*
Terribly sorry for my spelling mistakes in the post! I am first time here and really in a hurry when composing my first post then. :(

Hope you can check my revised version now and I'd be grateful if anyone can point out the mistakes still existing. :unsure:

Anyway, I don't mean to spoil this language and I see it a good rule to post a carefully written post as well. That saves much time for readers and will cause less misunderstanding. :rolleyes:

p.s. Any administrator here can correct my spelling mistakes in the title? nannan being grateful to you. :D
This forum software doesn't allow us to change post titles at all. :(

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
What a pity! My mistake will always be laughed at.... :( :( :(
Wait wait wait wait... [suckup]There's something even mods can't do? :o [/suckup]

:) At least you can always delete. ;)

Oh, and... at least you tried. (read my sig)
*Laughs at the title* :)
*Doesn't want people to laugh at his speling mistakes*
*Walks away humming*
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Yes, we'll just copy/paste our responses into another thread and just delete this one. ;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
hewkt awn fonikz werkd 4 me u shewd tri it 2 kuz it lernz u gewdr inglish B)
Delele this one and open a new thread? Not bad, but I don't see any possibility deleting even my own post. :( :(

I'll simply open a new thread with the same content and please post your replies there. :rolleyes:

Dear Administrator, could you please be so kind to delete this thread please? ;)