Synergy Question
Now, I have learned that Synergy Bonus apply only for spent points (Like if you have 10 points in Fireball, but with +skills it's sLvl 14, you only get the sLvl 10 Bonus.) Well, I want to know somthing about this.

For hydra, for instance, it gets a 3% dmg bonus for each point of Fireball. So Let's say Fireball is at sLvl 10, and Hydra is at sLvl 20 (without +skills.) If I use a +3 Hydra want, giving me sLvl 23 Hydra, does the 30% dmg increase from Fireball Synergy apply to the sLvl 20 Hydra, for the sLvl 23?
"Oh dear god, i don't feel alive when you're cut short of misery (raise forth lost cause)
will you pray it be the end? give a look surprise wide eyed to me (raise forth lost cause)"

~Coheed & Cambria
It will affect the slvl 23 damage. This is what can make a Leaf staff for a Firebolt sorceress such a horror...
I understand how the synergies work in regards to base levels and actual levels so I just have a quick question:

In regards to the Druid summoning tree, do plus skills affect the synergies of wolves and bears or are these skills similar to all others in the fact that the synergies only apply to base skill levels (or actually clicked skills)?? :unsure: I ask only because the Druid was the only class that already had a manner of synergies prior to V1.1

Thanks

--Tfarcraw

Bah! I guess you could consider some of the Necromancer's summoning skills a manner of synergies as well....
I haven't actually tested it, but I would assume that the Druid summoning skills don't work as true synergies, but rather work exactly as they have in the past. However, it's just a guess. I'd test except that I'm tired. :)
-TheDragoon
Synergy bonuses for Druid summoning skills will be calculated with their total levels. While the same thing applies to Golem Mastery's bonus to the Necromancer's golems, inter-golem synergies (e.g. life bonus to Clay Golem from Blood Golem) are still calculated with base skill levels.