Cube horror formulas in new beta
Anyone had a look at the max socket nr. coming from the 3 gem + weapon recipe in new version of 1.10 beta?

In the first 1.10 axes and sceptres could get 5 socks, staves 6 and other weaps 4 socks. What's it now? I've heard rumors it tops at 2. Is it so?
In 1.10s, the recipe gives 1-2 sockets, randomly, capped at however many sockets the item could have at ilvl 30. That is, up to 2 sockets, except on some items, where it's exactly 1 and thrown items, where there aren't any sockets.
Nice. <_< Time to move those recipes to the 'garbage' list.

I'm so tired of the mega-uniques ruling the game (and as far as I'm concerned these new runewords are just "mega-uniques in a can"). I like the idea of customizable effects, but I suppose that never really was in the cards.
"Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, but after summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again."
- Abdul Alhazred

Warcraft characters
Stormrage:
- Naphta, 70 Warlock, 350 goblin engineer
- Xinth, 60 Warrior
Terenas
- Nezeramontias, 33 priest
- Boulderan, 13 shaman
Sigh...remember back in the day when the only uniques people used were heavenly garb, spectral shard, silks of the victor, ume's lament, and iceblink? Remember when RARES ruled the game? Remember when people actually wore DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT?!?!?

Those were the days.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
ok thx for the info guys