Hello, I am new to Lurker Lounge
Hello, My name is Sargonnas and I am new to the lurkerlounge. I stumbled upon it when I randomly was looking around for anything interesting on the blizzard/diablo page and I saw Jarulf's guide. And it brought me to this sight. I was very surprised and then stumbled upon the forums. I signed up, messed around with my settings, hehe, and now im posting. I was wondering if anyone wants to get a game going sometime. I guess i'll hang around till then, and maybe attempt to read that guide thing (looks very vamboozling).

Vengeance is Righteous,
Sargonnas
Dark Vengance
Takhisis's brooding consort is an explosive personality who plots against her about as often as he works with her. Sargonnas influences vengeance, destruction, intrigue, volcanoes, fire and deserts. His colors are red and black. Spheres of influence include chaos, thought; numbers and war.
Hey Sargonnas.

I'm Drac0nis..people call me drac..feel free to call me whatever you want. I'm reasonably old to this game, back from 2001 september, which is not much compared to some people here who have played from 1996, but meh, they have mostly given up.

There have slowly been getting less and less games around on battle.net, and setting one up is a challenge in itself. One bigger challenge is the whole timezone things, since i'm in New Zealand, which is about GMT +12 i think.. However, if you're more than willing to accept my "wierd" hours, i'd be glad to game with you.

Email me at draconis_@hotmail.com with some subject that refers to a game, as I usually just skim my junk mail before deletion. (gotta have strong version on..) Either that or add me to your msn messenger list.

Peace.
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
Ya, I don't mind gaming at weird hours during the night. I'm on USWest usually but if need be I can go to a different realm. You will probablly need to set up the time, since I don't really mind what time I'll be gaming. Just e-mail me, time/date/etc... at sargonnas@eml.cc

Preferabbly sometime this weak because Once school starts I will barely have any Diablo time at all. So, hope to get some coop going. See ya around.

Vengeance is Righteous,
Sargonnas
Dark Vengance
Takhisis's brooding consort is an explosive personality who plots against her about as often as he works with her. Sargonnas influences vengeance, destruction, intrigue, volcanoes, fire and deserts. His colors are red and black. Spheres of influence include chaos, thought; numbers and war.