What would -you- do?
Just started playing again, and I'm having fun just doing quests and running around alone taking everything slow with my (currently) level 24 paladin.

When I left, I don't remember seeing a lot of these:

[Image: Hack.jpg]
What should I do? Should I report this to Blizzard and show them this screenshot?

What would you do?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
You will have done your share in the fight against dupes and hacks.

Then, you have to take on faith that Blizz may or may not add your input to their enormous database of hack and dupe reports, and take action.

If you do nothing, though, I'd say we can't "help Blizz help us."

There are, however, varying levels of faith on whether or not Blizz really does work hard to fight hax and dupes on the Realms.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Never seen that one before... normally it is D2 legit (lol) advertising their "bug occys" (bug= hacked, but without saying it). :( But there are tons of those spambots.
I sent them an e-mail a few hours ago and got the standard 'reply notification'-thingie. Hopefully, something will be done.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
when i find myself in times of trouble,

James Hetfield's voice; it comforts me.

he says, from that tranquil and reflective pseudo-ballad Damage, Inc.--

"Honesty is my only excuse".

-- or in other words--

"Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One-hundred-percent and then some."

Billy Joel was wrong when he said "Only the good die young."

-= Heat Miser =-
...when you drink as much beer as I do; you gotta lift weights.
try this for shocking:

http://w1.853.telia.com/~u85315327/temp/omgomghax.jpg

blizzard won't do anything untill 1.10 is out, they've known about this for years now.
adamantine,Sep 6 2003, 01:36 AM Wrote:try this for shocking:

http://w1.853.telia.com/~u85315327/temp/omgomghax.jpg

blizzard won't do anything untill 1.10 is out, they've known about this for years now.
eep :o

Blizzard got a nice writeup in PCZONE for it's "war against hackers", apparently they care more than most others.
i d o n t n e e d f a i r y t a l e s t o p r e t e n d
i d o n t n e e d h e r o e s t o d e f e n d
Who decided, there, that we had to see an image of that? I mean, why is is so evil to just go to he website itself? It's not like visiting them makes you a cheater or anything. The stuff in that image is just the NEW bugged itmes, there is much worse stuff out there than that, unfortunately:
A Windforce with 6 sockets
A Stormshield with 4 sockets
A 1.08 Arkaine's Valor with 4 sockets and hacked-up stats
ITHs, of course
A bow with around 800% magic find on it

Makes me sick. New items seem to appear weekly, sometimes.
...and that's on only East. I have no experience with West but i know there are small charms with +90 to Strength, Dexterity, and Vitality with no level requirements, and a ring with 95% absorb to all three elements

:angry: :blink: :angry: :blink: :angry:
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
It can get worse still. Charms with no level requirement, 12x% absorb fire, cold, magic, and lightning, max (whatever the cap is) resist physical, +511% max life and mana, ect. (up to 20 something, if they used Jamella when they were created...) :o
Quote:Who decided, there, that we had to see an image of that? I mean, why is is so evil to just go to he website itself?

of the people which would go to the website, a small amount would probably buy any of those items, and a small amount of those would tell others, etc.

since i don't want to give the site free advertising(it already gets that from a great modding site which is on the same network, so they are forced to advertise for it), that's how i did it.

i could care less about all those cheats(only way i found out it was that bad was because of the modding site link), as d2 is just as or more fun in open/sp.

the only thing i really care about this is the horrible netcode blizzard has written(it is a step up from d1, but not much if you think about it).

blizzard might care or they might not about all these things, i do know their net/security coding is horrid.