help for new 1.10 stats
Hello.

I haven't tested the 1.10 patch, but I prepaired myself to it.

With the patch in mind, I created a new char "synergies-oriented" (god, I really thought the beta would end earlier...) and love that char, even now ;) (an armageddon/werebear druid, I dreamt to play that !!).

My AR is okay to hit in 1.09, but I've heard so many rumors about increasing def for monsters, AR being so important, etc, that I'm quite afraid. So here are my questions :

Could someone tell me some information about new defences ?? (Blood Lord's def, for instance)
Has the to-hit-formula been changed ??

Thanks for any answer.
You may find the monster stats you're looking for at www.d2data.net. They have monster stats for 1.09 and 1.10, so it's fairly easy to compare. Looking up the (act 3) Blood Lord, for example, you can see that his defense is about the same in normal difficulty, about double in nightmare 1.10, and more than double in hell 1.10. He also has a 25% chance to block in 1.10.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Thank you very much for the link.

I was meaning act 5 Blood Lord, and I saw that to have 62% to hit I'll have to put all my spare points in dex and in Fire Claws (for the AR). 62% ...

69% if I climb up to clvl 90...

Hard time ahead indeed. ;)

Anyway, thanck you again.
what kind of build is it? don't forget about eth runes(works half against bosses/champs) and the piercing mod(doesn't work at all against bosses/champs)

if you cube a sword now you could tripple eth it, should take care of the problems.

since you mentioned fire claws though you could rely on that 100%, use a piercing dagger(there isn't that many types that can get piercing) or any 6x eth weapon