The AS down for a month?
Why hasn't there been a new update on the AS for the past month? Are they updating it? I want to know what your theory is on this topic.
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
Initially, my theory was that they were very close to releasing 1.10 and Frazier was just waiting for the "big moment" to make his next update. As more time has passed, my suspicion has changed to Frazier being told to update info on Blizzard's newer games until 1.10 is actually ready for release.
Hail Leah,

I'm afraid the truth behind this incident is not too rosy. The sad fact is that everyone in Blizzard was eaten by Reizarfg, and as this foul demon lacks fingers, it is unable to update the website. We have to wait until Bolty's sword comes back from Charsi before we can send him in to kill the demon and get new employees in, so it may be a while before we see any more updates.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Fraizer posted about this at the official b.net forum. Apparently, he's finishing the Warcraft expansion website and then will move on to World of Warcraft. The Arreat Summit will be updated if and only if there is news on 1.10 or 1.10 is released.
The Chaos Sanctuary went down at one point, no more man hours budgeted for it.

The Arreat Summit stopped getting up dated not long after 1.09, and I guess it had to do with other projects requiring more level of effort.

The fact that it was updated a bit recently was in concert with the 1.10 and 1.10s hype program. Now that the hype is over, there are doubtless other web projects for the Blizz web guy to work on.

The pattern is consistent with past performance, just as bugs being left unfixed is. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
By the time Bolty's sword is back, all employees will have been properly digested.
I think it would be cheaper if we bought Bolty a new battle axe or a spoon or something similar to kill the demon and get the programmers who are not yet digested or damaged beyond repair out.
Of course, there would have to be something to update the site with.
"Ignoring is also a kind of understanding." - Christian Mai
sadly, i think that they were damaged beyond repair out *long* before the demon ate em... Just think 1.08!!! Leave them there, it would be best for all :D
Blind me please,
I am on my hands and knees
I can only pray
Take my sun away, away...
A mere spoon could not win against a heart of darkness. Use the spork. Unless, of course, you hire The Tick.
:P But if you realize the truth you will know that ThereIsNo-Spork (my HC sorceress' name).