Help me out, fellow Lurkers!
I am a VERY indecisive boy, and canstantly need fresh and new ideas that are not too difficult to execute to keep my interest in something.(Not my fault, my mom was like that! Its genes;) )

Some stuff for you kind-hearted Lurkers to note.
1. I do not have the means to transfer items from one character to another.(1.10)
2. I do not have patience like Mongojerry(You're my idol!!!), who can actually wait around and not kill stuff.

I hope you have great ideas for a character for me, so that I would not have to waste my $50 spent on the Diablo Battle Chest.

Help me out... Please...
Pirate 1: We've come to the edge of the world!!!
Pirate 2: Pay up, it's flat.
-- Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas
OK, so you want ideas for no-twink character builds in 1.10. What have you tried before?

What type of play style suits you the best? There are melee chars, ranged attack chars, and summoners who attack indirectly.

If you are new to D2, look at the guides on this site and at diabloii.net to get some ideas.

Don't know what else to say without knowing more about what you like in the game. Best thing to do is try something and see how it goes. If it's boring, start over with something else. And don't worry about creating a "unique" character type - this game is old enough that every possible build has been tried at least a few times. Just play and enjoy. :D
hammerdin with only a shield, relying on using synergies and helping auras and not concentration mostly.

with a 4x perfect diamond shield and if you add in level 9 salvation(not including quest bonus) you've got maxed resists in hell. since getting diamonds can be hard you can just as well use the individual resist boosting gems, poison resist isn't very important.

you use concentration at level 1 since it still adds a good bonus(and with +paladin skills shield on switch more so) at low risk areas, or a mid-level sanctuary(the undead knockback is very powerful) but mostly salvation.
Quote:2. I do not have patience like Mongojerry(You're my idol!!!), who can actually wait around and not kill stuff.

:lol:

Quote:I hope you have great ideas for a character for me, so that I would not have to waste my $50 spent on the Diablo Battle Chest.

Are there any character classes you haven't played? If so, pick one of them, possibly at random, and focus on that class. Then, you can either look at that class's skills and create your own build or read a couple of guides here or at diabloii.net for that class and then decide on a build you'd prefer to play. Don't worry about making "mistakes" with your first character of this class. Try things out and experiment a bit. By the time you're level 50 and are in the middle of nightmare, you should have a good handle on how the class plays and what your prefered fighting style with that character class is. If you find that you made some "mistakes" when assigning stat or skill points, you can decide then if you want to start over and build your character "correctly."
NeoLunar,Sep 16 2003, 02:09 AM Wrote:...so that I would not have to waste my $50 spent on the Diablo Battle Chest.
I think you grabbed the wrong disk. Look for the Diablo 1 disk in that chest, I think you will be much more satisfied.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
NeoLunar,Sep 16 2003, 09:09 AM Wrote:2. I do not have patience like Mongojerry(You're my idol!!!), who can actually wait around and not kill stuff.
i'm new here, but i got an idea. how about a pure leech werewolf? by that i mean you can use absoluetly NO health potions. you have to use a high level feral to leech health back.

this:
a- keeps you from having to sit around and not kill things.
b- is interesting, seeing as how nearly all builds need you to scarf down potions from time to time.
c- would be interesting to see if it can be done.
d- werewolf's are very powerful anyways, so this might not be that difficult compared to other variants.