Where Do You Get The v1.10 Character editor From?
Can N e 1 tell me wer u get the v1.10 char editor so i can use it with my v1.10 char save file ;) <_< :unsure:
First of all, you're likely to get a more pleasant response from people here if you type complete words instead of using abbreviations like "N e 1".

As far as character editors go, many people here do use editors in their single player 1.10 games. It is a beta, after all, and it makes sense that people should be able to test what they're interested in. Also, in single player games, you really can't cheat anybody but yourself.

However, character editors are cheats. I acknowledge that they have some legitimate uses for testing the game, but I don't think that they should be linked from this forum. You'll need to find a program like that somewhere else.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Banned, due to post regarding map hacking and this exemplary thread as well. Zero tolerance for wankers!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.