crawling back from the bottom up
2 things really, have yet to test one out and the other I'd love an explanation to.

The first is that if using a character (my friend showed it to me with his sorc) you get them on the exact edge of town, your merc (and summons I assume) will read it as though you are out of town, and attack. This in itself is quite usefull, but the odd thing was his arrow merc seemed to not be hit by my guided arrows (I punched it to death :D , nearly got 40 100 poison charms). I have yet to test this outm but surely this is a lil bit strange <_<

The second is when I went into a duel game for some reason the NPC's had shifted south east so that Charsi and Gheed were on the bridge out of town (you could still speak to them) yet Akara and Kashya were out of town, and you couldn't speak to them :angry: Could it be a hack used to prevent people being able to heal? I checked other acts and all NPC's were in correct place. I have some screenshots I'll provide a link to, allthough I'm at collage at the moment, so can't put them on a web site yet.

Good to be posting again, don't supose anyone has a link to accurate 1.09 skill tables? Would much apreciate it, as I play online so I await the patch on battle.net along with many like me.

kier

Edit-corrected a typo
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.